Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Incheon Airport Directions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azzwell

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Incheon Airport Directions Reply with quote

What is the best way to get from Seoul to Incheon Airport? Living out here in the provinces, have not had to check on this before, have a friend coming in and would like to know how to get out to meet them. Realize the bus system in Souel has changed and am wondering what bus to take, ect.
thanks
Swiss James

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only ways to get to the airport are by bus or taxi.

Here's a list of the buses you can take (there are loads of them), it really all depends on where you're coming from.
If you get a taxi bear in mind you'll have to pay the toll fee going over the bridge, and an extra charge for taking the guy past Seoul city limits.

http://www.airport.or.kr/Eng/transportation/bus.jsp
kprrok

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best way I foun was to find the Airport Shuttle that fits your needs. I used the one that runs from Itaewon straight to the airport, took about 80 minutes to the airport in the morning, about 65 minutes back at night. I think it was 12.000 won.

KPRROK
Swiss James

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's the KAL shuttle right? The most expensive one, most of the others are around 7,000
peppergirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swiss James wrote:
that's the KAL shuttle right? The most expensive one, most of the others are around 7,000

The one that goes to COEX directly is also pretty nice. Expensive (12000 or 13000) but there aren't any stops between Incheon and COEX. It's a red bus and there's one every 5-10 min I think.
chiaa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kprrok wrote:
The best way I foun was to find the Airport Shuttle that fits your needs. I used the one that runs from Itaewon straight to the airport, took about 80 minutes to the airport in the morning, about 65 minutes back at night. I think it was 12.000 won.

KPRROK

If you take the one from Gosok Terminal (Express Bus Terminal) it is half the price and half the time. I NEVER take the one in Itaewon and I live pretty close to there.

http://www.whatthebook.com
Not Angry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chiaa wrote:

Quote:
If you take the one from Gosok Terminal (Express Bus Terminal) it is half the price and half the time. I NEVER take the one in Itaewon and I live pretty close to there.

True, also the one from the stop near Hyundai department store in Apkujeong is equally cheap and fast for those who live in the area or live in Hannam-dong and want to take a quick bus or taxi over... way faster and even with the cab still cheaper. From Hannam/Itaewon 85 minutes no traffic. From Apku or Gosoek an hour or less...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> FAQ All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: