Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best Beaches
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Butterfly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Best Beaches Reply with quote

merrilee wrote:
What are the best beaches to live near?

To live near

Santa Monica surely, or Venice.
orpheusdown

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wormholes101 wrote:
The perfect Thai beach? I found one... And I'll share it with you. File size is big so be a little patient. The Perfect Thai Beach - photo by me

Awesome beach pix, wormholes101! Very Happy Thailand is so cool but I've never been to that beach. I'll be leaving for Krabi in a week or so. Cool Could you suggest the cheapest and fastest way to get to Similan Island from Krabi, Surat Thani or Bangkok?

Would be much appreciated. If by chance you're planning a trip to Thailand, I know a great travel agent offering really cheap airline tickets. Pm me for the contact info.

orpheus down - "On an island in the sun, we'll be playing and having fun, and it makes me feel so fine, I can't control my brain."(Weezer)
marcy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wreck Beach - Vancouver's Nude Beach

British Columbia, Canada

On the very west coast off the university campus, the beah is secluded by cliffs and has a central sandy area where there are tons of interesting people and a rockier but more secluded stretch of trees for those who want a little privacy. Everyone is friedly, drunk, high, or some combination of the three. Lots of people make a few extra buck bringing things down to the beach like hot pizza, samosas, fruit smoothies, pretty much anything you could ask for can be hand delivered to you on your beach towel. At night a big fire starts and the party continues, some of the best summer days....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: