Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Persecuted Indonesian Christians
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
funplanet

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's those peace lovin' Muslims up to their usual shenanigans...
bucheon bum

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leslie Cheswyck wrote:
bucheon bum wrote:
digging up a story that happened in 1999? My goodness.

I'll remember that next time you bring up the Crusades...or some other such nonsense excuse for Muslim atrocities.

you missed my point. It was merely directed at the poster whose hard-on for muslim atrocities is equal to muslim fundies hard-on for israeli and american atrocities. Sundubuman has a lot in common with some of the nutballs I met in the Middle East; the only difference is what side he's on.
dulouz

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AS, I think you really your jollies by watching Christians blown to pieces.

I think you take comfort in the fact that you are Christian or come from a Christian background and therefore are entitled to decide what reaction is most appropriate to these events. These people are brown skinned Christians in a far away land and you can never mind them. Please remember, your next.

Retaliation and revenge required effort. Thats bad enough but the horror to you is that you may have to confront the day when you will be forced to admit that some brown skinned non-Christian people are really bad, like Commie or Nazi bad. I don't think you have the moral strength to do it. So to avoid this unpleaseantness, you ignore the issue and the events.

The Sudanese are being exterminated and their real problem is that the people shooting and raping them are your pets. Its simply unpopular for people like you to say Muslims do anything wrong and then you insist that everyone have the same fashion sense. I cannot think of a more outlandish manner to allow for genocide.
Apple Scruff

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dulouz wrote:
I think you take comfort in the fact that you are Christian or come from a Christian background and therefore are entitled to decide what reaction is most appropriate to these events. These people are brown skinned Christians in a far away land and you can never mind them. Please remember, your next.

Retaliation and revenge required effort. Thats bad enough but the horror to you is that you may have to confront the day when you will be forced to admit that some brown skinned non-Christian people are really bad, like Commie or Nazi bad. I don't think you have the moral strength to do it. So to avoid this unpleaseantness, you ignore the issue and the events.

The Sudanese are being exterminated and their real problem is that the people shooting and raping them are your pets. Its simply unpopular for people like you to say Muslims do anything wrong and then you insist that everyone have the same fashion sense. I cannot think of a more outlandish manner to allow for genocide.

What in the name of sweet pappy Christ are you talking about?

Quote:
Please remember, your next.

Remember my "next"? What's a next?

Quote:
the horror to you is that you may have to confront the day when you will be forced to admit that some brown skinned non-Christian people are really bad, like Commie or Nazi bad. I don't think you have the moral strength to do it. So to avoid this unpleaseantness, you ignore the issue and the events.

THAT bad?! Really? I had NO IDEA. See, I've been living in a deep crevasse in Antarctica for the past five years, with only the penguins and a copy of US Weekly to keep me company.

Hey, retard - when have I ever said that the "brown-skinned" people, as you like to put it, don't stink when they shit? After you brought up the whole Koran debate with that article about Muslims defiling the Bible, I merely pointed out that the American military (you'll note that I said nothing about Christians) has a less than stellar record when it comes to playing nice with its POWs from this war, so the possibilty that these incidents took place doesn't go away just because Newsweek's source may be less than superb. The possibility is still very much real and the believability is strong. That's all. That's it. I'm not saying that what the Americans may or may not have done is anywhere near as bad as cutting people's heads off. Understand, Corky?

As for "moral strength", you can shove that up your arse. "Moral strength" is a right-wing phrase for " culturally ignorant superiority complex", like "liberal bias" means "usage of facts", and "flip-flopping" means "tendency to analyze problems from many different perspectives instead of basing all decisions on what you think Jesus would do".

Quote:
Its simply unpopular for people like you to say Muslims do anything wrong and then you insist that everyone have the same fashion sense.

A response of mine to some comments made by Derrek should suffice in this case as well. Replace "Derrek" with "dulouz".

Smart person: "Boy, I really hate Al Qaeda."

Derrek: "Me, too! Bush is really kicking ass!"

Smart person: "I don't like Bush, either."

Derrek: "Huh? I thought you just said that you hate Al Qaeda!"

Smart person: "I do hate Al Qaeda."

Derrek: "Then you must like George Bush."

Smart Person: "No, I think he's an idiot and a liar."

Derrek: "Terrorist! Hey, everyone - this guy's a terrorist!"

Smart person: "What the hell are you yelling about?"

Derrek: "You love Al Qaeda!"

Smart person: "You fartknocker, I just said I don't like Al Qaeda!"

Derrek: "But you also said you don't like Bush!"

Smart person: "I don't!"

Derrek: "What?! Hold on, I have to get some paper towel - my head just exploded."

In summation, people like you lack the cranial capacity to understand that being anti-war DOES NOT make you pro-terrorist. When someone says "you lack the cranial capacity to understand" something, it means you're stupid. You're stupid.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go find my "next".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: