Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why Liberals Are Happy When Christians Are Slaughtered

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dulouz

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:52 am    Post subject: Why Liberals Are Happy When Christians Are Slaughtered Reply with quote

First, I don't think they appreciate the blood, horror and gore aspect too much. They don't seem to have much of a stomach for that up close but utimately they are happy with the results. Why?

1) They are happy when when the White male power stucture (i.e. the Pope and the Vatican) gets an attack

2) They genericly hate modern Christians as they hate their parents

3) Hating others is bad. Self hate is allowed. Hate is natural. Its OK to hate White people and Christians since we are they. (N-word ethics)

4)PC demands that all non White Non Christian people are good, all of the time therefore attacks that come from these groups are always in self defense and this provides more proof that that these folks are indeed oppressed. Thats the absolute proof and its worth in weight in gold. The only reason these people would do anything unsavory is when its not their fault.
Wangja

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:55 am    Post subject: Re: Why Liberals Are Happy When Christians Are Slaughtered Reply with quote

dulouz wrote:
First, I don't think they appreciate the blood, horror and gore aspect too much. They don't seem to have much of a stomach for that up close but utimately they are happy with the results. Why?

1) They are happy when when the White male power stucture (i.e. the Pope and the Vatican) gets an attack

3) Hating others is bad. Self hate is allowed. Hate is natural. Its OK to hate White people and Christians since we are they. (N-word ethics)

4)PC demands that all non White Non Christian people are good, all of the time therefore attacks that come from these groups are always in self defense and this provides more proof that that these folks are indeed oppressed. Thats the absolute proof and its worth in weight in gold. The only reason these people would do anything unsavory is when its not their fault.

Sheeeeeeee .... "liberal" is a real swear word for you isn't it.
jaganath69

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: Why Liberals Are Happy When Christians Are Slaughtered Reply with quote

dulouz wrote:

And the award for the best creation of a straw man goes to......... Rolling Eyes
dulouz

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it really a strawman argument? #4 is actually pretty sound. I'm aware of Israeli atrocities. When I read more about modern Palastine, I read about Hamas and that its an Islamist organization that is somewhat more tactful than Al Queda but not much and then you find out its the most popular political party in Palastine.

The power of accusation is well, pretty powerful. In the court of public opinion, the accusation wins. The more powerful the accusation, the more grevious the offense is. An accusation accompanied by a bomb blast is real winner in terms of political power.
new horizons

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why Conservatives love it when people die:

1) If it��s their people dying then no one can play the martyr like conservatives. Especially when it��s their fault people are dead. If other people are dying, well, so what?

2) They don��t really believe in anything, but money. They are willing to parrot any belief in support of the all mighty (insert monetary unit of choice here). When people die it makes good press. Conservatives are perfectly willing to preach the power of money while standing on a corpse.

3) Hate is good. Hating others is good. People who are different should be hated.

4) Only White People are capable of true goodness. White people have no responsibility in the world. Power does not equal responsibility. It just equals power. If power corrupts, so be it.

The above is what is called inflammatory rhetoric. It sounds good. But, it��s mostly BS. Life is just a little more complicated than this.
jaganath69

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is it really a strawman argument? #4

How can you ask that with a straight face? C'mon, its patently obvious I am not a liberal, but sheesh, you have to be amongst the RWDB/Bat-winged monkey set to believe they are evildoers who rejoice over the deaths of christians. Rolling Eyes
Apple Scruff

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went over all of this with the numbnuts over in another thread but I guess he insists on perpetuating his asinine argument. I just find it strange that someone who joined way back in early 2003 is just now making a name for himself with some of the most ridiculous posts that have ever soiled this board.

In other news...

dulouz (from the Question & Answer Forum) wrote:
I have meat eating pets. I have pirhanas, an arowana and turtles. The turtles are big and they eat live fish. The pirhanas are fun to watch when they tear flesh. I feel sorry for the feeder fish so I try to use small ones that will die quicker. You can really see the terror in the feeder fish.

You sicko! Getting kicks out of watching the flesh torn from other living beings! Jesus would be terribly saddened to hear this.
hypnotist

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think if we introduced dulouz to a liberal Christian, his mind would implode?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
seoulunitarian

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:51 am    Post subject: Re: Why Liberals Are Happy When Christians Are Slaughtered Reply with quote

dulouz wrote:

I'm a liberal Christian. But the op probably thinks those two things can't go together.
Alias

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Ann Coulter write this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: