Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trucker Bombs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Have you urinated in a bottle before at some time in your life?
Of course... Sometimes I just can't be bothered to get to the toilet
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Yes, but only because the toilet was occupied or not working
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
No way... that's disgusting
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Prefer not say
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

FUBAR

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Trucker Bombs Reply with quote

Talk about lazy....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7912464/

Now the question begs.... How many of you have done the trucker bomb while driving or in your apartment at some time in your life?
Zyzyfer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did it driving a couple of times. There was a blizzard that I got stuck in once and I wasn't about to go stand out in the cold on an interstate highway with my willy stickin' out with cars backed up both ways for miles to take a leak.
JacktheCat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do.
turtlepi1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed (sounds too stupid to be true but I assure you it happened, and NOT "to a friend of a friend". Embarassed

I was (young) going to visit a girlfriend who lived in rural canada.
I was driving along one of the major highways in a snowstorm. Of course I was wearing shorts and sneakers. I had to go REALLY badly so I pulled over. I didn't want to get out because the snow was deep and it was a major highway.

I had a large gatorade bottle. I looked outside and back at the bottle. OK, bottle it is. Well, the top of the bottle gets closer and closer. I'm starting to worry. OK. finished. No spillage. I put the lid on and set the bottle on the drivers side floor. No sooner had I pulled up my fly then there was a knock on the window and a light shining in. Embarassed

Being caught off guard (and holding a bomb at my feet) I was acting nervous/suspicious. I think they probably originally stopped because they thought I was a "break-down" but when I started acting suspicious they thought I was smoking a joint or something. So they are shining the light in the car looking all around and getting ready to pull me out of the car.

All I can picture is them finding the bottle and thinking I am drinking and driving or something. Then sniffing the contents. While normally I would die to be in that position the initial adrenaline rush and the very serious RCMP guys had my nerves jumping.

I grabbed the bottle. Not a terribly bright thing to do..reaching between your legs on the floor when you have jittery RCMP officers doing a road stop. In L.A. I would have been dead. I held the bottle up to him and blurted out (probably quite loudly and embarrassed.) "I WAS TAKING A PISS!" Embarassed

He didn't miss a beat. No reaction, "Have a nice night sir..." very formal voice. They turned on their heels and left into the night. Embarassed

Tell me they weren't laughing their asses off as they walked back to the car. Laughing
eamo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my DJ-ing gigs back home had me in a very busy club up in a crows nest-type DJ booth. Going to the bathroom would have meant getting through two security-coded doors, fighting my way through a packed dancefloor (my dancefloors were always packed!!!) then waiting in line for a go at the pisser.

To achieve that I would have had to put on a reaaalllly long CD!!!

So I just brought a 2 liter milk carton with me and pissed into that while cueing up the next Abba track.......The life I've led......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: