Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Met two teachers today
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The evil penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hwajangsil Ajumma wrote:

What a curious pulling technique.

Now THAT is definantly gay speak....... "Weeellll... I really liked his smile but he had this really curious pulling technique......"

Back to the OP. No worries mate, and yes I'll be happy to buy more of those pictures of your grandmother....
poddubny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone else here is lying, shadow. i was the one who helped you that day. it was me. not them. got it? now where the %&$@ is my money, ho?
Hwajangsil Ajumma

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The evil penguin wrote:

Now THAT is definantly gay speak

Quelle supris! Of course it is gay speak! I am the gayest of the super-gay! Even on this forum, my supreme campness equips me with a dashing distinction. I'm more bent than, well, perhaps I shouldn't say, as I fear that a man (and I do suspect that you are quite the scrummy bunny of a man, you beefcake) who cannot spell "definitely" would be only more confused by such elaborations.

BTW, duckies, poddubny is a little pink powder-puffed fibber! 'Twas I with whom you met, and loved, on that super day.
Dan The Chainsawman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having a hard time remembering that day. Not sure why, but then again I am having a hard time explaining the 6 empty soju bottles in on my floor as well. I don't think my memory loss and the empty soju bottles are connected, but who knows.

Anyway I was the one you met I remember it kinda sort of well I was wearing my underwear on outside my pants, or was that my neighboor who was wearing my underwear on outside of his pants? Oh who gives a damn minor details right?

I do remember you asking me what those barber poles are for. With a fiendish chuckle I happily informed you they were the ultimate release for the depressed soul. Or was that my priest I told that to?

Hey what day is it anyway?

Where am I?

Is this Alabama?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: