Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conservatives against corporations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dulouz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Conservatives against corporations Reply with quote

Conservatives need to define an anti corporation-big business philosophy. Usually, it seems two go together but thats not always the case. Bible belters are often at odds with corporations. Corporations have been defined as a "legal person" and as such, are an economic competitor against me. Why, by virtue of my party affiliation, am I required to make things easy for them?
Ya-ta Boy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Conservatives need to define an anti corporation-big business philosophy. Usually, it seems two go together but thats not always the case.

You know, every time you open your mouth you sound less and less educated on historical realities. Get yourself to a public library, get a basic US history text book and look up the history of the GOP.
Leslie Cheswyck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya-ta Boy wrote:
Quote:
Conservatives need to define an anti corporation-big business philosophy. Usually, it seems two go together but thats not always the case.

You know, every time you open your mouth you sound less and less educated on historical realities. Get yourself to a public library, get a basic US history text book and look up the history of the GOP.

He's right, Ya-ta Boy. It's not always the case that conservative means blind support for big business. History of the GOP notwithstanding.

You have heard of libertarianism? (Though I grant you, they don't exactly oppose big business.)

I believe Keithinkorea would judge your reading skills as lacking. But I won't. I will, however, accuse you of engaging your mouth before your brain.
funplanet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm incorporated...does that make me big-business?? evil?? or what??

I'm incorporated because it's the smart thing to do...
dulouz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No ,you're OK, just don't pull any of that "special regulation accomodation for me alone because its good for America" BS and we'll get along fine.

Ya-ta, you are gonna have to mature that knee jerk response you have. You should have said that you were interested in my outlook, invited me out for dinner at an ethnic eatery, fixed me up with some big boobied hippie girl in a reavealing natural fiber dress and concerned yourself with cultivating assets on the other side where influence is more likely to be had rather than calling me "thupid". You don't get anywhere like that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: