Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HUGE MOVING SALE !!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jenrose

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: running machine Reply with quote

I know someone who may buy the running machine for 350,000 won. Are you willing to sell for that price?
haggsinkorea

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Yes Reply with quote

350,000 won is fine if they are willing to arrange delivery. Are they willing??

Let me know.
JongnoGuru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings ~

I see you have a firm offer for the running machine and may wish to take it.

In any case, I would like to make a tentative bid of 400,000 won for the running machine and the black wooden roll mat, and I would arrange delivery myself. However, this is still tentative, as I will need a couple of days to confirm some things (i.e., specs & dimensions of the running machine and the roll mat, available space in my home, and most of all, the delivery charge).

Could you give me the dimensions of the roll mat? And would you say that both items are in good condition, no scuffs or scratches, etc.?

If interested, PM me with those details and we can discuss the particulars.
haggsinkorea

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: No firm offer on Treadmill yet Reply with quote

I have some interested pppl - but nothing firm as of yet on the treadmill. Im sure there's some ppl worried about what they will look like on Haeundae Beach this summer - I have already given up Surprised) First come-first serve of course. If buying other larger items - can work out a deal for delivery.
haggsinkorea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
JongnoGuru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: No firm offer on Treadmill yet Reply with quote

haggsinkorea wrote:
I'm sure there's some ppl worried about what they will look like on Haeundae Beach this summer - I have already given up Surprised)

Okay, you've convinced me. I want that running machine. It's a bit early to be thinking about summer, but I guess we can't start toning up our bikini-bodies too early.

So, assuming they're still available, I'll take the running machine at its new & improved price of 350,000 won AND the black wood roll-mat for 50,000 won, if that suits you. Let me know here or via PM if it does, and when they can be picked up.

Though it won't be me who picks them up. It'll be a complete stranger. Well, a stranger to you, a mason to me. Our mason is the man for the job: He has his own beat-up bongo truck, plenty of time these days, a strong back and my complete trust. (He'll be carrying my/your money.)

His one great failing, however, (besides no speakee de Engrish) is that he knows perhaps less than I do about treadmills. So, if it's not too much trouble, Haggsinkorea, would you mind sort of... well, hopping on the thing and running around all crazy-like, playing with the switches, etc., when he gets there? You know, just to show him that it's in working order and what. He'll get a kick out of that, and as he'll be doing me a major favour, I think he deserves one. Very Happy

Awaiting your kind reply,

da guru
haggsinkorea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Thats too funny Reply with quote

You cracked me up - I'm still laughing.

I will send you a pm with all the details - and I dont mind showing the man the functions - it will be good for a laugh. I will write what I know down - but there are some other functions - like programming certain excercise routines - that I never used. It also monitors your heart rate with two sensors on the handles - I never realized that until a month or two ago. I wish I had kept the manual, but it was in Korean so I figured I'd never need it - never imagined I would be selling it and leaving I guess.

Thanks for making me laugh though - its been a tough week and I needed that.

I'll be in touch via pm
haggsinkorea

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Golf Clubs sold Reply with quote

Sold the golf clubs today - a few people were considering those so instead af emailing you - I'll just post here.

Many awesome things left - make an offer
holiday72

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: Thanks for the Clubs Reply with quote

Was nice to meet ya, cant wait to break the clubs in, good luck John.

C.J. Very Happy
goatboy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Tuna/Spam set FREE with purchase over 50,000

Now THAT made me laugh. Damn Christmas gifts. My wife and I have around 45 cans of Spam. At least we eat the tuna.
haggsinkorea

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: Running machine sold Reply with quote

Sold the treadmill for anyone negotiating for it.

I have many nice items left. Make an offer I cant refuse. Lets not forget that Spam and Tuna throw in I'm offering (likely another Sol Nal gift to offer as of tomorrow, too - maybe some toothpaste and yucky soap!!! - cross your fingers)
BigBlackEquus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha.

And to think, I just took a photo of a Spam set at Lotte this week. You'll note that it is indeed a 50,000 won value!

haggsinkorea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Sure enough Reply with quote

If I could make money from predictions in Korea I would finally be a rich man. Of course the standard Toothpaste/Shampoo/Soap Set was given for Sol Nal again this year - I was hoping for socks - but once again disappointed. Anyone looking to keep clean can pick this set up with a 50,000 won purchase - while supplied last Surprised)

BigBlackEquus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's nice. I got that green kim crap.
haggsinkorea

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: New Items Added Reply with quote

Added more items - including items to be sold in March. If you want something available in March - pm or email me your contact info and those who respond first get first dibs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: