Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WANTED: PErson with Video Producing/Editing Skills

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steelhead

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: WANTED: PErson with Video Producing/Editing Skills Reply with quote

Hey all,

I need someone to help me make a short video. I have a video camera, just not really the know now to make sure I get exactly what I want.

What I want is a short detailed instructional video. A How-To video per se. I am buying suits for the family, and I am gonna send the video to them to have them measure it out.

I want to film my tailor, showing step by step how to precisely measure out all the required measurements.

I could explain more later. So what I would like to do, is with someone film it(my camera isnt great but not bad) then put together a video people can download on the internet. A quality that isnt super huge, but good enough to see clearly....

A fee is negotiable......
the_beaver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something like that could be done pretty easily with Windows Movie Maker, which is built into XP.
SuperHero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say that you probably only need to capture the video. If you need to make some cuts to remove parts that'd be easy enough in windows media maker as the_beaver said. These video tutorials should help you out. or the official microsoft help page and finall videohelp.com
Zebra12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another great utility that you may wish to employ for your project is VideoWave 7
[ http://www.roxio.com/en/products/videowave/index.jhtml ].

The programme supports [intuitive] based non-linear editing features--which are quick to master, even for a novice--and VW7 provides an excellent environment in which to construct "how to best fit" ones interest(s), in terms of developing [online] custom type clothing designs. I looked at your web site, and this product, would probably be a handy software tool to add to your business kit. And, best of all--it's cheap!

I have used VideoWave [5] for most of my ICT productions--having [recently] lost interest in the Adobe P. product line, etc. I've translated DV material on the fly (once, while travelling in a car to Montreal--Canada Day 2005 festivities). The folks really enjoyed the MPEG2 format...and I also produced a dvd file [format] that was played over their home-based player system, too. It's perhaps best to allow [viewers] an opportunity to observe the product vis-a-vis an avi/mpeg based file format, that's both clear and easy to follow.

I think that there's a demo [on the site] that you could download, and then play with, before buying.

(I would also suggest, that you set-up your [future] web site, in a current FLASH MX [interactive] based environment. FLASH is about a million times more intersting and attractive than the usual ultra-boring html/xml sites, still commonly in use across the WWW.)

Best/James
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wuzza

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might save you some hassle if your family all went to a tailor back home and sent you the measurements.
Most tailors will do that for a small charge, and the tailor can ask them about style etc and add in the extra inch here or there as needed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: