Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FOUND--PUPPY NEEDS A HOME--FOUND

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ac3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: FOUND--PUPPY NEEDS A HOME--FOUND Reply with quote

Thank you for your help!

Please help us help this puppy. He is cold and hungry and we have been feeding him. We would take him in but we have a dog and three cats in a small apartment. He is very quiet. We think because he is alone that he did not learn to bark.

And YES, you can take pets home with you if you keep their shots in order. We will be more than happy to introduce you to our vet.

Contact me via Pm or email at [email protected]

Last edited by ac3 on Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
tzechuk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Wow! He is so cute!!

Do you know what breed it is?
ac3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, he is a dog that needs a home. If you are interested in the 'brand' of dog then I suggest you see a parasite also known as a breeder.

My dog is the result of this unscrupulous business. I think he is a Cocker Spaniel--I don't know or care.
davyteacher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LoL, easy.
tzechuk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just asking...

If I could take him in, I wouldn't care what breed he is - I would take him even if he was a mongrel.

FYI, we have a cat that we adopted from the animal shelter down in Daegu. It's just a Korean mixed of whatever we don't know... she is even deformed with only half a tail.

Just because I asked doesn't mean I am just concerned about his pedigree.
chiaa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She was asking because she likes to eat dogs--just not spanials. Cute little bugger is lucky!
tzechuk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chiaa wrote:
She was asking because she likes to eat dogs--just not spanials. Cute little bugger is lucky!

Chiaa, you know me too well.

Razz
Zyzyfer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember seeing this before. Does the dog have an owner at all? Is it just chained up outside the entire time and left to its own devices? Is it relatively quiet? Any idea how old it is?

If it seems to not have an owner, I can probably give it a home...just need to talk to the landlady about it.
krats1976

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess on the breed would be punsan mix. He looks similar to my dog when he was a puppy (but my dog also has some Jin-do features).
ac3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the dog has been chained up. we posted the ad before and had a few inquiries but then my girlfriend said that we should leave him be.
well its been a couple of months now and she has been feeding him and putting plastic bags over his house so he doesnt get rained on.

anyways, it has come to a point where neither she nor i can handle the abuse that he is being dished out. he is a sweet dog and if you or someone you know wants a great companion email or pm me and i will be happy to help you help him.

sorry about the pedigree thing--its a sensitive issue--i have a video of a cocker breeder in a building next beating the hell out of some puppies for no reason other than what i could ascertain to be for her and her friends enjoyment.

funny thing is--about two weeks afer shooting the video i had a cocker follow me home.

i would like to adopt this guy but i just do not have space in my 2 room apartment. there are two of us, 3 cats and a dog already.

tgif
laogaiguk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to warn people, please try to think about how big this dog will get before you take him in (though I am more of a cat person, so I don't really know how big it will get). I just don't want to see someone have to give him up later (heartbreak).
BTW, every dog or cat we have ever adopted in my family has been from the SPCA with less than 1 week on it's "going to be put to sleep" date.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: