Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

books in Daegu; 9,000 won o.n.o.PRICE DOWN 8,000won! Haggle!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
killyridols

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: books in Daegu; 9,000 won o.n.o.PRICE DOWN 8,000won! Haggle! Reply with quote

Hi! I'm having a clear out [see my other threads]. All books are in good condition, bought in the UK or from Kyobo. Feel free to make an offer for more than one book and PM me for pictures. I'm on subway line #1, Jincheon stop or I can bring smaller items downtown. Enjoy! Jonathan.
Heavier Than Heaven: Kurt Cobain (Charles Cross) * Positively 4th Street: The Lives and Times of Joan Baez, Bob Dylan, Mimi Baez Farina and Richard Farina (David Hajdu) * The Invention of Solitude (Paul Auster) * Hey Nostradamus! (Douglas Coupland) * Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? (Phillip K Dick) * Choke, Diary (Chuck Palachniuk) * Palm Sunday, God Bless You Mr. Rosewater, Galapagos, Timequake, Hocus Pocus, Breakfast of Champions (Kurt Vonnegutt) * Perfume (Patrick Suskind) * The Dark Room (Rachel Seiffert) * The Piano Teacher (Elfriede Jelienek)* Gravity's Rainbow (Thomas Pynchon) * Travels with Charley in Search of America (John Steinbeck) * Soul Mountain (Gao Xingjian) * The First Man (Albert Camus) * The Island of the Day Before (Umberto Eco) * The Complete Stories, The Complete Novels (Franz Kafka) * A Walk in the Woods (Bill Bryson) * Tragically I was an Only Twin: The Complete Peter Cook (Peter Cook) * Our Posthuman Future (Francis Fukuyama) * Spring Snow, Forbidden Colours (Yukio Mishima) * Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, The Great Shark Hunt (Hunter S Thompson)

Last edited by killyridols on Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total
killyridols

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

added: Snow (Orhan Pamuk) * Non-Fiction (Chuck Palahniuk)
killyridols

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm able to post books within Korea! Thanks.
killyridols

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about 3 for 20,000? + postage!!!
killyridols

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#sold# Jack's Book: An Oral biography of Jack Kerouac (Barry Gifford/ Lawrence Lee) # Love in the Time of Cholera, One Hundred Years of Solitude (Gabriel Garcia Marquez) #sold# THANKS!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: