Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SOLD - Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
haggsinkorea

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: SOLD - Yamaha Acoustic Guitar Reply with quote

ITEM IS SOLD TO A GREAT GUY - BEST OF LUCK

[SOLD]Yamaha Compass Series CPX-5 (YN) Guitar – Outstanding Condition - includes case/stand/tuner/new strings/patch cord (Paid 600,000 won) 250,000 REDUCED

Last edited by haggsinkorea on Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:21 pm; edited 12 times in total
haggsinkorea

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: selling separately Reply with quote

Decided to sell separately

Last edited by haggsinkorea on Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total
haggsinkorea

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: bumpity bump Reply with quote

*bump
nolankerr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: offer Reply with quote

Hi,
I contacted you before, but you backed out of selling. PM me and let me know if you really are going to sell it, and how much for the guitar alone.
Thanks,
Nolan
haggsinkorea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: things always change Reply with quote

As I get closer to going home (May 1st), I began to realize just how much stuff I wanted to bring home. So, I decided to sell the guitar after all. I had prefered to take her home since I couldnt really get good value for it, but given I will have to pay for extra baggage - I have to factor that into the equation.

So, hopefully someone will take this nice lady for 275,000 - I believe that was the price you had agreed on as well. If you want her, she's yours.
haggsinkorea

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: still available Reply with quote

bumpy
haggsinkorea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: guitar and stand still available Reply with quote

Looks like the amp and stuff is gone

the guitar is still available - make an offer I cant refuse
nolankerr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: offer Reply with quote

What about w210,000?
haggsinkorea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: 250,000 (lowest price) Reply with quote

No I can refuse that. I can't fault your negotiations though - you agreed to 275,000 before, after getting it down from 350,000 - now you want 210,000. This is a guitar that I bought for almost 600,000. I think its interesting that you were trying to sell a Cort acoustic w/pickup you bought for 350,000 for 250,000. You were also trying to sell a computer that some of the "Price Police" thought was way too high. You are a true businessman - Kudos to you.

I will go as low as 250,000 won - if I cant sell it for that - I would rather pay the extra baggage charge and take it home. I'll have to pay $400-500 for the same guitar back home.
nolankerr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: WAHT?! Reply with quote

What are you talking about!?
I was never selling a computer...I don't even own a computer! And I was only asking 200,000 for my guitar.
Don't try make others look bad just to make yourself look better. That's a pretty shitty thing to do.
haggsinkorea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: my apologies Reply with quote

very touchy arent we

sorry it wasnt a computer - it was a car

my only point is that you are a good businessman - sell high, buy low. You are fine to do that - where on my post did I say otherwise?? Not trying to make anyone look bad
nolankerr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: context Reply with quote

No problem...I may have taken it out of context.
I'll bump it up to 230,000...Final offer.
haggsinkorea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: i'll consider it Reply with quote

Definitely didnt mean anything negative - just pointing out your negotiation/business skills

You know as well as i do that there are all kinds of people out here - some guys with mullets, some with empty promises, others with nothing to do but check prices (a useful service though), some are only looking for free stuff - but this is a great forum for those leaving to sell things at a decent price or give things away to those coming and staying - if you make a sale that both people are happy with - fantastic.

Question is, am I happy with 230,000 - the short answer is not really. I'll stand pat for now - hopefully someone wants a great deal at 250,000. Worst case scenario - I take it home and pay a baggage charge.
nolankerr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: offer Reply with quote

Well, I can respect that. I will let my offer stand for a week, but then I will pull it off the table. Think about it and then let me know if you change your mind.
Thanks,
Nolan
haggsinkorea

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: bump Reply with quote

*bumpy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: