Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

North Korea...should I be worried?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anda

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:15 pm    Post subject: Um Reply with quote

Ah, but I'm not just refering to Korea! I am talking about total world population. My Doon and Gloom takes in the whole world. You see we Doom and Gloom types think big. I'd say that about two thirds of us here in Korea will get the chop.

The Middle East is about to start up big time, China and Tiawain will have it out, probally India and Pakistan will go it. This (Korea) will probally be the starting place. The plan is to depopulate the States by about half and so on.

Then there is the crush in currencies and disruption of food supplies. Oh, and SARS or something else similar should get a go on once the weather warms up.

But don't worry a New World Leader like Dear Leader up North will come to our aid. He, he it's a wonderful world.

Last edited by Anda on Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Kalgukshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:30 pm    Post subject: Perry Reply with quote

Given former Sec. of Defense Perry's comments yesterday, events are beginning to take a decidedly very unhealthy tone.

It is possible to walk too close to the edge.
Anda

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:34 pm    Post subject: Um Reply with quote

Use the right verb, okay! It is possible to teach too close to the edge.
wildBillLee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:42 am    Post subject: North to P Reply with quote

It's the North Koreans that we're talking about. It's well acknowledged by everyone but the South Korean populace (who can't conceive of their cousins in the the North ever attacking them) that the regime of Kim Jung Il is unpredictable and, on occasion, irrational (they're Koreans, right?)

Anything could happen. They're like one of those Hagwon owners ranting and raving, pounding the walls, abusing all the employees, and cheating everyone of wages earned. That's what's so unnerving about the situation with the North Koreans.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: