Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

URGENT!! Home needed for 10 month old female dog!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KumaraKitty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: URGENT!! Home needed for 10 month old female dog! Reply with quote

My BF and I just moved on Saturday to a new apt, and the Landlord came by on Sunday to tell us it's the dog or us that must leave. We signed a one year contract with 10million down of our own money, bought appliances everything, so the BF has said the dog must go.
She is free to a good home, or if anyone knows of any animal adoption societies I can take her to, please tell me.
White, short hair, with light brown spots on her ears. Chihuaha/Terrier cross. Small size, about 3kg in weight. Name is Nabi(Butterfly). She is loving and intelligent, sleeps alone and comes when called. I will miss her but the landlord said to put her out in the street and we begged for mroe time. Please help me find a good home for her! I have pictures, PM me if you would like.
Time is of the essence here!!
laogaiguk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: URGENT!! Home needed for 10 month old female dog! Reply with quote

KumaraKitty wrote:
My BF and I just moved on Saturday to a new apt, and the Landlord came by on Sunday to tell us it's the dog or us that must leave. We signed a one year contract with 10million down of our own money, bought appliances everything, so the BF has said the dog must go.
She is free to a good home, or if anyone knows of any animal adoption societies I can take her to, please tell me.
White, short hair, with light brown spots on her ears. Chihuaha/Terrier cross. Small size, about 3kg in weight. Name is Nabi(Butterfly). She is loving and intelligent, sleeps alone and comes when called. I will miss her but the landlord said to put her out in the street and we begged for mroe time. Please help me find a good home for her! I have pictures, PM me if you would like.
Time is of the essence here!!

I hate to tell you this, but that is a cat Wink
KumaraKitty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://static.flickr.com/52/134558687_fc55c59da3.jpg?v=0
http://static.flickr.com/47/134558686_4484b4261c.jpg?v=0
http://static.flickr.com/45/134558685_4d0f7533b6.jpg?v=0

These are a few recent pics of my puppy. She needs a good home ASAP! Please, I don't want her out on the street but the landlord came by again and said throw her out! Please help me find her a home!
triviality

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.koreananimals.org/shelter.htm

I think this place is in Seoul, but I'm not really sure.

Where do you live, exactly? I live in Busan. I don't know if I can afford it or not, but I would hate to have your dog thrown out in the street. Email me at [email protected]

Does your dog have all her shots? Does she bark a lot?
discostar23

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to say that place is in daegu....

there is supposedly a shelter in Banpo..
jjurabong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go to expat advisory service ( website) there's a guy there who runs a board called Dave's dog house. He seems to be very involved in animal rescue, has connections to shelters and even seems to take in the odd stray himself. He's in Seoul, and may be able to point you in the right direction.

Here's the address:
http://www.expat-advisory.com/forumseoul/
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever you do, please don't put her out on the street. I've got one now that I rescued from the street, and I can't even begin to describe the condition she was in when I found her (or rather she found me). If you can't find a new home for her on here, check the vets in your area. Some will take in homeless pets and help them find new homes. Furthermore, virtually all vets will board animals temporarily for a minimal fee. If all else fails, you can board her until you find a new home for her.

That said, I would be telling the landlady to either give me back my key money or shut the blankety-blank up about the presence of my four-legged child.
KumaraKitty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all so much for your help..the dog got out earlier today while my BF was home and he was late for work and couldn't get her back..the landlord called to say he found her and what did he want us to do, we asked her to put her in our place, but we just got home and she's gone!! We called him and he said he didn't have a key for our place so he just left her..I feel ill..I'm running out to try and find her now..this is horrible..to make things worse she is in heat and her Vet appointment is tomorrow! She went into heat on Saturday..this has just been the worst week..
KumaraKitty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7am there was a scratching at the door..she's back, and blackened with soot and dirt from head to toe. We spent 2 hours outside searching for her last night but she's ok. Off to the vet in a few hours and then all will be ready for her to find a new home.
She is fully vaccinated, about to be spayed. She ahs toys, bedding, a portable metal cage/fence for keeping her out of trouble, food for a month, a leash, jacket, dishes, everything. Food costs me anout 10-15000won per month and a half. She has all her shots and a certificate of record for anyone who would think of taking her home to Canada, there is no quarantine.
Please let me know if you're interested. We have a 4 day weekend, and we're willing to travel to give her a good home!
KumaraKitty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She has been given a completely clean bill of health by the Vet today, spayed, bathed, and examined.
Again, she's 10 mths old, fully vaccinated and spayed, loving, a cuddler, she plays, and only barks at strangers, but calms down as soon as they let her sniff them.
She has a foldable pen/fence/cage that can be used anywhere, she has pee pads and she is totally trained to pee on them or go outside. She prefers to go in the bathroom though. She has food, a leash and harness, a jacket, toys, blankets, dishes, shampoo, EVEYTHING you need to get started. She costs about $10 a month for food, and she is affectionate and loving. She currently ways in at 3KG, and the Vet says she probably is done growing.
I do love my dog very much, her name is Nabi, and I hate having to find her a new home, but I have no choice. If I cannot find her a home by this Saturday, April 29th, she is going to the Jung Dong/Bucheon Animal protection agency. They hold dogs for 30 days and run some adoption services, but after that the animals are humanely put down.
This little dog is full of life! Please! someone must know someone who can give her a good home!
Contact me at [email protected], or Sarah at 010-7754-2555http://static.flickr.com/47/134558686_4484b4261c.jpg?v=0
http://static.flickr.com/45/134558685_4d0f7533b6.jpg?v=0
KumaraKitty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Temporary home found, permanent needed! Reply with quote

I have a temporary home for Nabi with a wonderful man who helped me out so much! I need to find ehr a premanent home though, so please don't forget about Nabi! Spread the word for this loving and intelligent dog please!

She has been given a completely clean bill of health by the Vet, spayed, bathed, and examined.
Again, she's 10 mths old, fully vaccinated and spayed, loving, a cuddler, she plays, and only barks at strangers, but calms down as soon as they let her sniff them.
She has a foldable pen/fence/cage that can be used anywhere, she has pee pads and she is totally trained to pee on them or go outside. She prefers to go in the bathroom though. She has food, a leash and harness, a jacket, toys, blankets, dishes, shampoo, EVEYTHING you need to get started. She costs about $10 a month for food, and she is affectionate and loving. She currently ways in at 3KG, and the Vet says she probably is done growing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: