Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Foreigners cannot be guaranteed freedom to enter
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HardyandTiny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He could have entered the country for 14 days as an American citizen but since he decided to illegally elude his Korean military service while he was still a Korean Citizen over the age of 21 he was denied access.
He should be happy that he was not thrown into prison.

I think the law is clear. He did not denounce his Korean citizenship within the required time. He is now an American who once broke the law in Korea and NOW Korea will not allow him into the country again.

What is the issue?
itaewonguy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok not my show I was a recurring guest in this show.. so it was my show in that way!!

and yes I agree to some points you are saying..
but salary employed emmmm!!
maybe a few... most others just as in hollywood are freelancers,,
that get paid as they work...
and trust me bro there is plenty of hanky panky going on!!
PLENTY!!
I have seen it.. I have heard it.. I know koreans who have slept with famous people.. they will sell there ass for a spot lite on any show..

CHE JIN SHIL is not going through a hard time..
she is bitch just as her husband said when he came clean on that midnight broadcast! she is an over powering bitch and I cant stand her..
I believe him.. of course he regrets it now.. because she had most money.
he is MR BASEBALL!! without a team!! anyway they havent divorced because all her commericals these days have been house wife ones,.,
well that image went out the window when he came clean with her attitude.. also their were other rumours about her attitude years before..
I keep up to date with all celebrity events etc.. as I said I have friends in there so I meet them offen and hear all stories!!
kiwiboy_nz_99

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...wow, this has been one of the hottest threads I've read...never knew any Daves users were were so slick...slicker than your average...
dogbert

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jh wrote:
itaewonguy wrote:
bet she was kicking and screaming saying YA!! do you know who I am!
HUH!! I am a famous singer ok!!!
and being famous means??????
the immigration guy is probably laughing YEAH well now you are a famous korean singer in my cell!!! and if you dont stop banging that door you will be a famous korean singer with handcuffs on!!!!!
SHUT UP!!!!
sometimes celebrities just think because they are on TV their opinion means something!
HEELLOO!!!

Are you talking about KOREAN TV and KOREAN celebrities?

Um...nope, that's not what she did. I just assumed that most people knew about the incident cuz she was famous and it was in all the stations and news programs and papers. I guess you missed it last month or you don't watch too much Korean TV.

There was a thread or two about that incident on this board.

Quote:
If you know anything about celebrities in Korea, they are pretty modest and quiet about their celebrity status.

Evidently, Miss Kim was not so modest and quiet about her celebrity status during the incident. However, she has no celebrity status on Guam.

Quote:
This is not Hollywood. She was one of many celebrities invited by the Broadcasting station,

A KOREAN broadcasting network, not a U.S. one.

Quote:
meaning she was NOT travelling alone but was going to please clients who are her bread and butter.

Reports were that the activities of the group were not compatible with their visa status.

It was also reported that Miss Kim became violent, damaging and throwing items, and behaving in a threatening manner.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: