Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

places to stay in pusan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamiewood

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:11 pm    Post subject: places to stay in pusan Reply with quote

I was hoping someone would give me some info on cheap places to stay in pusan. We're just visiting right now and are leaving in March. We really don't want to pay 25000 a day at a yogwan - and are hoping that there is an alternative. We arrive this weekend....so help is needed asap!!!

If you have any suggestions, can you email me at [email protected] or reply here...

Thanks alot!!
Jamie
Boogie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:22 pm    Post subject: free homestay Reply with quote

Theres some kind of free homestay placement option with Korean families if that's an option for you- try the korean yellow pages online or try the english newspapers here...good luck.
VanIslander

Location: Geoje, Hadong, Tongyeong,... now in a small coastal island town outside Gyeongsangnamdo!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to make the first overnight trip to the big city soon and need some suggestions for places to stay. Price isn't that important.

Where'd you recommend? (or say one should avoid)
just because

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VanIslander,
If price isn't important I know a good place In Nampo-dong which has double beds and is pretty clean called the Seoul Yeogwan(how ironic in Busan), it is actually listed in lonely planet(but I hate the Korean version of that) so if you have a copy of that you should be able to find it easy. It is about 25 to 30000 a night.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: