Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paris
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigverne wrote:
Leon wrote:
bigverne wrote:
Leon wrote:
bigverne wrote:
Another day, another 'kebabs gone wild' story.

A woman and her three daughters have been stabbed in a French resort for being ‘scantily dressed’.

An eight-year-old girl was left fighting for her life after the attack in the Garde-Colombe in the Hautes-Alpes region of Southern France.

French media says that the man is of Moroccan descent and is 37 years old. It is also reported that he is known by police for previous crimes.

A part of you might be thinking, 'why are we importing millions of violent savages who are unable to function in our societies and who have a penchant for random acts of violence?' You need to stop listening to that voice. It's racist. Just remember that diversity is our strength and having little girls stabbed while enjoying their summer holidays is but a small price to pay for a wide range of North African cuisine.

Should we start a thread full of anecdotes about football hooligans and carry on about how we should outlaw the sport as well? Seeing how all you seem to think you need for an argument is wild hyperbole and random news stories, I'm sure I could make an airtight case.

In the last few days alone, we have had the attack in Nice, the kebab with the axe in Germany, and this attack in France, not to mention the scores of Swedish women sexually assaulted at an 'anti-racist' festival (oh the irony!) You've probably already forgotten about the savages who murdered concert-goers in Paris, who tortured their victims by stabbing them in the vagina and chopping off their testacles. And let's forget about the countless rapes of women around Europe which crop up now on an almost weekly basis. And you want to compare this to football violence? How about you stop with the deflection and face up to the disastrous consequences of the policies you champion.

I don't champion those policies, but I actively oppose argument by anecdote and hyperbole and grown men calling people kebabs like a child.

First, pointing out numerous, documented examples of Muslim violence is not 'argument by anecdote.' Saying, 'I know plenty of peaceful Muslims, so I don't think there's a problem with Islam,' is argument by anecdote.

Second, seeing as you don't champion these policies, you therefore agree with me that mass Muslim migration should be ended and that the thousands arriving in Europe from Africa and the Middle East should be turned back?

First paragraph, actually yes it is. I can make a case for anything by picking newspaper articles that fit my theory.

"Violence has been part of Russian football for many years. Clashes inside stadiums and organised fights away from them are common. But this weekend's mass disturbances in Marseille have thrust Russian hooliganism into the international spotlight."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36515283

We shouldn't be letting Russians in, for they are obviously violent. It is well documented.

That, above, is the level of sophistication of your argument.

Second point, Europe can't handle immigrant flows of the past two years, that's obvious. EU leaders are realizing that, I think, and are cutting it down. However, it should be said that the idea that you can fight a war and bomb a group and not suffer any blowback is bizarre.
Plain Meaning

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leon wrote:
the idea that you can fight a war and bomb a group and not suffer any blowback is bizarre.

It is not only bizarre, but it gives the establishment a pass on their big lie. There needs to be pushback on this "ISIS in the last throes" nonsense. There will likely be another Balor after ISIS.
Swartz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leon wrote:
We shouldn't be letting Russians in, for they are obviously violent. It is well documented.

That, above, is the level of sophistication of your argument.

Not that you are one to be questioning the sophistication of anyone else's arguments, but in this case, there's no sophistication necessary. It's very simple, Leon. Muslims are violent and backwards, and they don't belong in Western nations. And your attempted comparison to soccer hooliganism or Russians is indicative of what a thoughtless and farcical character you are.

Bigverne is spot on, and he should not be swayed against bringing up the many incidents of kebab violence against Europeans that are now occurring on what seems like a daily basis simply because it twists the panties of delusional wannabe gatekeepers like Kuros and yourself.
bigverne

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Violence has been part of Russian football for many years. Clashes inside stadiums and organised fights away from them are common. But this weekend's mass disturbances in Marseille have thrust Russian hooliganism into the international spotlight."

That may be a valid argument for banning Russian football fans from major European matches. British teams were banned from Europe for many years because of repeated incidents of violence in Europe.

Quote:
I can make a case for anything by picking newspaper articles that fit my theory.

If you have one or two articles, backed up by no supporting evidence, your theory is probably on shaky ground. If you have newspaper articles on a daily basis backing up your position, it starts to look a bit more believable.
Leon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigverne wrote:
Quote:

That may be a valid argument for banning Russian football fans from major European matches. British teams were banned from Europe for many years because of repeated incidents of violence in Europe.

Quote:
I can make a case for anything by picking newspaper articles that fit my theory.

If you have one or two articles, backed up by no supporting evidence, your theory is probably on shaky ground. If you have newspaper articles on a daily basis backing up your position, it starts to look a bit more believable.

Then where is the supporting evidence (it's out there, but not in your posts), because all I see in your posts are newspaper articles, slurs, and wild hyperbole. I'm sure I can find an article a day about football violence or chav violence or x group does x. I mean thousands of articles are written a day and thousands of crimes are committed a day, so try a little harder I guess.
bigverne

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Then where is the supporting evidence (it's out there, but not in your posts), because all I see in your posts are newspaper articles, slurs, and wild hyperbole.

Verne: Muslim immigration to Europe is leading to horrific violence all over Europe.

Leon: Please provide evidence to back up these wild assertions.

*Shows newspaper articles from last few days alone detailing the horrific murder of families enjoying a day at the beach in Nice, axe and knife attacks, and mass rapes, all committed by Muslims*

Leon: Yawn, those are just 'anecdotes' bigot. Where's your peer-reviewed, longitudinal study of metadata showing the effects of Muslim migration on Europe?
Leon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigverne wrote:
Quote:
Then where is the supporting evidence (it's out there, but not in your posts), because all I see in your posts are newspaper articles, slurs, and wild hyperbole.

Verne: Muslim immigration to Europe is leading to horrific violence all over Europe.

*Shows newspaper articles from last few days alone detailing the horrific murder of families enjoying a day at the beach in Nice, axe and knife attacks, and mass rapes, all committed by Muslims*

Leon: Yawn, those are just 'anecdotes' bigot. Where's your peer-reviewed, longitudinal study of metadata showing the effects of Muslim migration on Europe?

I can make the same case that white people are crazy killers by using newspaper articles of mass shootings in America. I'm not saying that there is not an argument to be made, but that you aren't actually making one.
Swartz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leon wrote:
bigverne wrote:
Quote:

I can make the same case that white people are crazy killers by using newspaper articles of mass shootings in America. I'm not saying that there is not an argument to be made, but that you aren't actually making one.

I'm glad your lineage within our shared civilization ends with you. I'm glad you'll raise mongrels who won't look like you. You're a bad person who deserves bad things, Leon.
Plain Meaning

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The illusory unity of the plural number of they/them.

"I think therefore I am" -> the unity drawn together here in the word 'I' is a grammatical construct. But the construct in the word 'I' is far more real and substantial than 'they/them,' by which unity can be constructed from the most inconsequential commonality.

Also, I dedicate this post to RTeacher.
Swartz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plain Meaning wrote:
constructed from the most inconsequential commonality.

Race is intrinsic, not a construct. And that kind of commonality is only inconsequential for those trying to justify why they bred out.
Plain Meaning

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swartz wrote:
Plain Meaning wrote:

Race is intrinsic, not a construct. And that kind of commonality is only inconsequential for those trying to justify why they bred out.

Well, yeah I bred out. Marrying one of your cousins is frowned upon and it's a narrow selection besides.
Swartz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plain Meaning wrote:
Swartz wrote:
Plain Meaning wrote:

Well, yeah I bred out. Marrying one of your cousins is frowned upon and it's a narrow selection besides.

Narrow selection? You mean for you? Whites aren't Jews, who are literally fourth or fifth cousins of each other, so obviously that's not a real issue.
bigverne

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Tuesday morning, two jihadists associated with the Islamic State entered the parish church of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray in Normandy while 84-year-old Father Jacques Hamel was celebrating Mass in the company of several members of the parish. The assailants seized Father Hamel and slit his throat before taking the other members of the congregation as hostages.

It turns out that the parish Church of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, the site of the assault, was on an Islamic State hit list recovered from suspected jihadist Sid Ahmed Ghlam, in April 2015. The 24-year-old Ghlam was arrested by French police, who believe he was a terrorist planning imminent attacks in France under the direction of Islamic State leaders.

The beautiful sixteenth-century church of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray is a French heritage monument, to which a tower was added in the 17th century.

More importantly, the church also “happened” to be right next door to the Yahiya mosque of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, whose best-known worshiper was the notorious French jihadist executioner Maxime Hauchard.

Hauchard, who appeared in a video of the beheading of American aid worker Peter Kassig and 18 Syrian military captives in 2014, converted to Islam at the age of 17 and frequented the mosque of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, a stone’s throw from the parish church.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/26/normandy-jihadist-mosque-next-door-beheaded-priests-church/

Any mosque found to have even the slightest connection to Islamic jihadism should be closed down and then demolished. The French should be rounding up thousands of Muslim foreign nationals and deporting them withouth trial at this point. That they are not doing so shows they are not serious.
Leon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigverne wrote:
On Tuesday morning, two jihadists associated with the Islamic State entered the parish church of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray in Normandy while 84-year-old Father Jacques Hamel was celebrating Mass in the company of several members of the parish. The assailants seized Father Hamel and slit his throat before taking the other members of the congregation as hostages.

It turns out that the parish Church of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, the site of the assault, was on an Islamic State hit list recovered from suspected jihadist Sid Ahmed Ghlam, in April 2015. The 24-year-old Ghlam was arrested by French police, who believe he was a terrorist planning imminent attacks in France under the direction of Islamic State leaders.

The beautiful sixteenth-century church of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray is a French heritage monument, to which a tower was added in the 17th century.

More importantly, the church also “happened” to be right next door to the Yahiya mosque of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, whose best-known worshiper was the notorious French jihadist executioner Maxime Hauchard.

Hauchard, who appeared in a video of the beheading of American aid worker Peter Kassig and 18 Syrian military captives in 2014, converted to Islam at the age of 17 and frequented the mosque of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, a stone’s throw from the parish church.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/26/normandy-jihadist-mosque-next-door-beheaded-priests-church/

Any mosque found to have even the slightest connection to Islamic jihadism should be closed down and then demolished. The French should be rounding up thousands of Muslim foreign nationals and deporting them withouth trial at this point. That they are not doing so shows they are not serious.

I shudder to think what you would be like if there was an actual war on. Unless the French give up on their values/western values they are not serious?
Swartz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leon wrote:
Unless the French give up on their values/western values they are not serious?

Are you implying that your post-1965 multicultural cuckhold values are “Western values”?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: