Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sex shops in korea
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdog2050

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

normalcyispasse wrote:
princess wrote:
Hey girls, I am not so sure if I'd use a vibrator if I were you. You wouldn't want to loosen yourself up for your future lover, would you? he may think you have slept with hundreds of guys when really a vibrator loosened you up down below.

Is your vagina inelastic or something?

Protip: princess is a 40 year old man.
Mr. BlackCat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockstarsmooth wrote:

Quote:
ah, you're talking about 부루루. awesome store, and yes you want to go there for sure. it's pretty easy to find, except for one minor detail that i don't have: the exit number for gangnam station. so i'll try to do this by landmarks.
if you were going to big rock brewery, you'd be on one side of the main street. you want to be on the other side. on that side, pretty much across from where you'd head up to big rock, is a body shop store on a corner. starting at that corner, you want to head left, up the street perpendicular to the main street. you'll see an american apparel store on your right. just past that, there's an intersection with the 200 brauhaus brew pub on it. it should be on your right side as well. turn left and look up on your right. i think it's on the 5th floor and the sign is quite distinct.
it's an awesome little store, very clean, professional, and the staff are extremely friendly. anytime i've been there i always get little bottles of lube for serbise. prices are reasonable and they have an excellent selection of pretty good quality stuff. i've always been happy with anything i've purchased there.
have fun shopping!

Ummm, you just gave directions right into my livingroom. I know most guys could learn a few things from me, but I wasn't aware that a whole sex toy supercenter broke out while I was at work all day.

Seriously, those directions lead almost to my current house. I've never even seen this store, but I tend to keep my head down and mind my business here in Gangnam, aka "Get me the f- out here-ville". I'm about to run outside to see if I can find this place.

It's exit 6, btw. Actually, it'd be better if you used exit 5, but seeing as though I don't know exactly where it is people should stick to the above directions. If you see a grisly distracted white guy rummaging through garbage, just let him be. Cats are solitary creatures.
Yesterday

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am just book marking this (so I can find it again easily by clicking on my previous posts)....
Mr. BlackCat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'm back from my sex shop jaunt. The directions given are a bit wrong, though. Everything works, but then the American Apprel Shop is actually just past the intersection you should turn down. It's two doors down from the 200 Brauhaus.

If I may be so bold, there's actually an easier way, though. If you take exit 5, make an immediate right and look up to the left just before you hit the intersection with said 200 brauhaus. The sign is in English and Korean (Bururu). At street level there's a sign for a bar called 288 (with a jack-o-lantern on the sign).

I'm just amazed that this existed right next door to me without me knowing. It's closed now (after 11pm), but I'll just have to drop in this week. What else am I missing?!
bassexpander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's one right outside of the SouthEast exit of Bomun station. It has a webpage that doesn't work, listed on the door: www.happy69.co.kr
bassexpander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, there are tons of OUTDOOR displays of "toys" if you look at the used electronics market just East of Dongdaemun along the Cheonggyecheon river.
RJjr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget about the fruit and vegetable section of the grocery stores! Laughing
rockstarsmooth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cbclark4 wrote:
rockstarsmooth wrote:
princess wrote:
Hey girls, I am not so sure if I'd use a vibrator if I were you. You wouldn't want to loosen yourself up for your future lover, would you? he may think you have slept with hundreds of guys when really a vibrator loosened you up down below.

do kegel exercises and that's a non-issue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercise

there's no reason to be loose.

rss Cool

Arrow right now i'm listening to: jethro tull - minstrel in the gallery

Research question: Wink

Do you do the kegels with the vibrator?

a valid question.
no. i do them while standing in the elevator, or waiting in line at the bank, or sitting at my desk at work for hours on end doing sweet fuck all. that's the beauty of kegels, you can do them anytime, anywhere.
rss Cool

Arrow right now i'm listening to: oxford collapse - in your volcano
rockstarsmooth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. BlackCat wrote:
Ok, I'm back from my sex shop jaunt. The directions given are a bit wrong, though. Everything works, but then the American Apprel Shop is actually just past the intersection you should turn down. It's two doors down from the 200 Brauhaus.

If I may be so bold, there's actually an easier way, though. If you take exit 5, make an immediate right and look up to the left just before you hit the intersection with said 200 brauhaus. The sign is in English and Korean (Bururu). At street level there's a sign for a bar called 288 (with a jack-o-lantern on the sign).

I'm just amazed that this existed right next door to me without me knowing. It's closed now (after 11pm), but I'll just have to drop in this week. What else am I missing?!

thanks for the correction. i haven't been there in a few months, and i usually go on auto-pilot.

must. get. new. sextoys.

once you check it out, let us know what you think!
rss Cool

Arrow right now i'm listening to: queens of the stone age - feel good hit of the summer
Yesterday

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bassexpander wrote:
Also, there are tons of OUTDOOR displays of "toys" if you look at the used electronics market just East of Dongdaemun along the Cheonggyecheon river.

Please don't tell me the "toys" have been "used"....
Atavistic

Location: How totally stupid that Korean doesn't show in this area.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSS, please stop, you're killing me. All of my classes are canceled today and because of your post I'm trying to figure out how many Kegels I can do at my desk. I can't stop laughing at this thread.

Oh God, and Princess, what the hell are you talking about? If you want to feel tighter, hon, get some of that tightening cream. Don't know what it's called, "Virgin Again" or something. I dunno. My mom sells sex toys, I'll ask her.
kermo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rockstarsmooth wrote:
Mr. BlackCat wrote:

thanks for the correction. i haven't been there in a few months, and i usually go on auto-pilot.

must. get. new. sextoys.

once you check it out, let us know what you think!
rss Cool

Arrow right now i'm listening to: queens of the stone age - feel good hit of the summer

Y'all are golden.
I will definitely hit that this weekend.

This whole business about "vibrators make you loose" is bunk. You'd have to sit on a fence-post to get that effect. Many vibrators aren't designed for penetration at all, anyway. Kegels are all well and good, but orgasms in and of themselves are good exercise. There are different stages of arousal, of course-- during some stages things are very very relaxed and others could shoot a pencil across the room.
hogwonguy1979

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faster wrote:
There's one in Hapjeong, near the subway station (between exits 2 & 3, I think).

i'll see if i can find that one, i dont live far from there
OiGirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJjr wrote:
Don't forget about the fruit and vegetable section of the grocery stores! Laughing
widespread123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad you people aren't teaching MY children!!! Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: