Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sex shops in korea
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Masta_Don

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oneofthesarahs wrote:
kermo wrote:
oneofthesarahs wrote:
butlerian wrote:
Anyone know of any in Daegu? I've always been interested in using c.ock rings to see if they actually make any difference. If anyone knows a shop in Daegu or has experience using a c.ock ring, let me know.

They work in terms of stamina. Just make sure you get one that is the right size otherwise it's going cut off your circulation a little too much. Buy a few cheap plastic ones of varying diameters (sometimes you can get several sizes in the same package). Then when you find the size that works best for you, get a nice metal one. They work better and you can clean them and reuse them forever without them getting all grody.

Wow. I always thought that was a myth, like those cellulite reducing creams. Never considered either of them.

They work by slightly restricting blood flow, which effects stamina for obvious reasons. The science of it makes sense. If you have serious hardness issues, it's not going to do much good, but in a general sense it will prolong things.

Now cellulite creams on the other hand, I might not trust.

Honestly, I've never found them to be much but a bother. Course I've never tried a metal one (I could think of a few ways to implement that) but the jelly-like one that I had once, with little nubs on it, didn't stimulate the girl - couldn't get all the way in either - and didn't keep me any firmer. We tried it out maybe a half dozen times and then gave up. Better than a rubber band, I suppose.
rockstarsmooth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

widespread123 wrote:
the ones who kegel themselves at school and wear buttplugs Shocked

and of course when i'm at work i make sure to announce that indeed, i am wearing a buttplug while doing kegels.
duh.
rss Cool

Arrow right now i'm listening to: front 242 - im rhythmus bleiben
kermo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dumb question here-- what exactly is a butt-plug for?
Masta_Don

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kermo wrote:
Dumb question here-- what exactly is a butt-plug for?

For a guy it's for the prostate. For both it's for readying for anal sex, different stimulation, withstanding that stimulation/pain for another person(obeying), and/or doing something 'naughty' in public. If a guy, well, moreso a guy but can work on girls too, is wearing one in public and they get a sharp smack on the ass, well, that's what it's all about, I suppose.

Oh, Wikipedia, you never let us down:
Wikipedia wrote:

Other butt plugs are manufactured with long hair or simulated animal tails attached to the base for use in human pony play or other animal fantasy role play.
oneofthesarahs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the customers that came in to my store to buy buttplugs were buying them to build up to eventual anal sex. I think that's what your "average" person will buy them for.

MD is right about all the domination stuff as well. But I'm willing to bet the biggest market for buttplugs is anal sex-related.
rockstarsmooth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oneofthesarahs wrote:
Most of the customers that came in to my store to buy buttplugs were buying them to build up to eventual anal sex. I think that's what your "average" person will buy them for.

MD is right about all the domination stuff as well. But I'm willing to bet the biggest market for buttplugs is anal sex-related.

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that DOM/sub play and buttplugs, used together, are anal sex related.
i'll even venture to say that any activity involving a buttplug is most definitely anal sex related.
rss Cool

Arrow right now i'm listening to: black flag - paralyzed
ryouga013

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.feeeel.net/index.php

I didn't know about that stupid page19 thing that they have here. I only found out because I checked what other people said about using naver for it. thank you google. hahahaha

I don't know of any here in Busan, haven't really needed to look for any.
Mix1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

widespread123 wrote:
I am glad you people aren't teaching MY children!!! Confused

I bet most of my students have seen plenty of nasty stuff on the internet...probably more than I ever have!

But by the way, an interest in sex is generally a healthy thing. It's much worse when people try to repress it or lie about it.
Just because someone visits a sex shop doesn't mean they are some kind of weird deviant. What people do in private is their own business and doesn't necessarily affect their professional life. I'll even go out on a limb and suggest that these stores have probably saved some dull relationships by adding a little spice to it! Happy shopping! Wink
jdog2050

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mix1 wrote:
widespread123 wrote:
I am glad you people aren't teaching MY children!!! Confused

I bet most of my students have seen plenty of nasty stuff on the internet...probably more than I ever have!

But by the way, an interest in sex is generally a healthy thing. It's much worse when people try to repress it or lie about it.
Just because someone visits a sex shop doesn't mean they are some kind of weird deviant. What people do in private is their own business and doesn't necessarily affect their professional life. I'll even go out on a limb and suggest that these stores have probably saved some dull relationships by adding a little spice to it! Happy shopping! Wink

I'd rather have a teacher who is nicely sexed up teaching my kid than the lonely introvert living in his mom's basement who's ready to snap at any moment.
kermo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oneofthesarahs wrote:
Most of the customers that came in to my store to buy buttplugs were buying them to build up to eventual anal sex.

Cowards!
Masta_Don

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oneofthesarahs wrote:

Now I don't know where you worked when you worked in a sex shop, but last time I was in San Francisco I didn't buy one becuz they were all way too big. Not a single one would I have been comfortable bringing into play. Other people that I've talked to have used them for Dom/sub type things, especially out in public.
mrsquirrel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kermo wrote:
oneofthesarahs wrote:
Most of the customers that came in to my store to buy buttplugs were buying them to build up to eventual anal sex.

Cowards!

I've never actually met a woman who genuinely likes it up her bum. Some have said they do to appease their husbands/boyfriends but had admitted later that they don't actually like it.
rockstarsmooth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsquirrel wrote:
I've never actually met a woman who genuinely likes it up her bum. Some have said they do to appease their husbands/boyfriends but had admitted later that they don't actually like it.

hi!
my name's rockstarsmooth.
i like it in my ass.
nice to meet you.
rss Cool

Arrow right now i'm listening to: the originals - high flyer
LUCRETIA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two words:

Anal retread
Masta_Don

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsquirrel wrote:

I'll have to say, post-university, I have yet to meet a girl, K-girls excluded, who doesn't like it in the ass. Now that doesn't mean anal sex, but something in there or at least having it played with. And my educated guess is, if they say they don't actually like it, then they haven't had it done properly yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: