Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sex shops in korea
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LUCRETIA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you come out of the Daejeon bus station and turn right, you go a few blocks down the road and there's one on the right hand side. It's all black with a neon pink heart on the door. Dont know if that helps. It's really tiny.
Capo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsquirrel wrote:
Where in Itaewon? The missus says I ain't doing my job properly and needs something to amuse her during the afternoons.
what does she look like?
kara_gina

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know of any in Yeonsu, Incheon??
pidgin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES
kara_gina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well..where is it? Very Happy
bogey666

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsquirrel wrote:
kermo wrote:
oneofthesarahs wrote:
Most of the customers that came in to my store to buy buttplugs were buying them to build up to eventual anal sex.

Cowards!

I've never actually met a woman who genuinely likes it up her bum. Some have said they do to appease their husbands/boyfriends but had admitted later that they don't actually like it.

you've obviously never been to Brazil.
Lonewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Ah People after my own heart Reply with quote

I love this topic anyone know a website? Oh Suwon was next to Suwon station next to the redlight district across from the AK department store.
Shauneyz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few people seem curious about ones in Daegu:

There's one....it's on the same road as Shanghai Grill in SuSeungGu, but it's way down towards the river. It's run by a seedy individual who tried to turn me into his western manwhore.
greenwillow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smee wrote:
There's even one in the town of 16,000 I lived in last year.

They're everywhere. When I take the bus from downtown Suncheon to my apartment I pass three or four. In the motels here there are usually advertisements for them in the elevators and/or in the rooms (last one I stayed at had an ad on the tissue box . . . I wonder if they deliver).

edit: I wanted to search for ones in my area on Naver, but typing in 성인용품 brings up the "19" screen.

Just write your name and alien ID number as stated on your card, no problem Cool
wylies99

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shauneyz wrote:

There's one....it's on the same road as Shanghai Grill in SuSeungGu, but it's way down towards the river. It's run by a seedy individual who tried to turn me into his western manwhore.

manwhore? Laughing Rolling Eyes
Shauneyz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wylies99 wrote:
Shauneyz wrote:

manwhore? Laughing Rolling Eyes

lol...well...I was there with a coworker who has been here for awhile -- he was showing me the closest place to buy condoms. He can speak Korean quite well so he was talking to the guy.

I got asked a couple questions about my sexual adventures, but didn't really get what was going on. After we walked out, I learned that the guy was asking for our phone numbers and that he was going to call us when he found girls for us to have sex with.
jcan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Masta_Don wrote:
mrsquirrel wrote:
Where in Itaewon? The missus says I ain't doing my job properly and needs something to amuse her during the afternoons.

One is across from the Itaewon Hotel, kind of, near the fire station. From Itaewon Station, stay on the right side of the road and keep going straight past the intersection where the fire station is. It's on the right, bout three storefronts down, on the second floor.

For the other one, go down the street across from the Hamilton Hotel, on the right side. You'll go past that crappy Mexican food place. About five stores past that it'll be on the right.

Do you know the names of them? Are they in Korean or English - recognizable by some sort of neon heart or something perhaps? I'm gonna try to find them tonight. Very Happy
loggerhead007

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a place in Itaewon that sells "Super Duper Pooper Luber", if you need it.
Embarassed
Ruthdes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Itaewon, there's one up the top of the hill opposite the Itaewon Hotel. Start across the road from the Hamilton and face up the hill (towards Hangangjin and away from the base). Walk to the top of the hill and cross the road that goes down to Hannam-dong (this should take about 5 minutes). Just over this road you'll find one on the 2nd or 3rd floor on your right, maybe the 2nd or 3rd shop along. It has "sex store" or "adult shop" or something like that in the window.

I can't remember the exact directions to the one on the road opposite the Hamilton, but it's past the first small intersection and on your right on the 2nd or 3rd floor. I didn't know exactly where it was when I went there, but found it ok. I believe there was something written in English to tell you what it is, but can't remember what.

If anyone knows if the Kangnam one is still open, I'd love to hear about it.
i_teach_esl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just bookmarking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: