Site Search:
 
TEFL International Supports Dave's ESL Cafe
TEFL Courses, TESOL Course, English Teaching Jobs - TEFL International
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some guys are animals !!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HardyandTiny



Joined: 03 Jun 2003

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coffeecup wrote:
....they are usually black city youth that didn't have anything going for them in life and no capabilities if you gave them a million dollars so they took advantage of the Army and joined, they get stationed there.

I think there's only one small US army base Japan, Camp Zama, in Tokyo.
What makes you say they are usually black? I don't think that's true. Are you just trying to start an argument?
"Taking advantage" of the military may not be as easy as you think.

Coffeecup wrote:
....you are going to say "that's so racist" but hey it's the truth. Only in your head do you see racism. If you don't believe it look it up do your research.


You have made the claim without stating facts. It's up to you to support your argument. The last rape case involving the USA military in Japan was between a hispanic guy from the air force and a Japanese woman. He was drunk when he raped her. He was sentenced to five years in a Japanese prison.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bubbliee



Joined: 03 Jul 2003
Location: Kelowna, BC Canada

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is horrible!!!!! The circumstances don't matter, no means no! Maybe going to his apartment wasn't smart, but what has this world come to that as women we have to always think "hmm if I do this will this happen?" I admit I do trust a little more easily then I should, and yes I know there are some bad people out there. But does this mean that I should have to live in fear because I am a woman??? I think this blaming the girl or having absolutely no sympathy for her is ridiculous!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
katydid



Joined: 02 Feb 2003
Location: Here kitty kitty kitty...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbliee...I certainly agree with what you are saying, but in this case, I don't think the OP was talking about a rape but the fact that the guy "used" a girl for sex and didn't use a condom when he was asked. The sex was consensual, and whether the guy's behavior afterward was deplorable or not is what the OP wants to argue about.
Just trying to steer things back on track. Smile
You're welcome, all. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Corporal



Joined: 25 Jan 2003

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbliee wrote:
, but what has this world come to that as women we have to always think "hmm if I do this will this happen?"


Welcome to life. If you have a child (but more particularly a daughter) someday, I certainly hope for her sake that you teach her to think, hmm, if I do this will this happen? Hmm, if I touch this stove, is there a distinct possibility it could burn me?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coffeecup



Joined: 30 Jun 2003

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The last rape case involving the USA military in Japan was between a hispanic guy from the air force and a Japanese woman.


Oh arrrgghh here we go again, no I am not trying to diss on anyone or start a non-sensical argument. Just saying that they make the headlines "US Serviceman rapes Japanese National" when in actually that is misleading. There aren't military generals and Colonols out committing rapes. For example in Okinawa, it's almost always the Hip Hop club trash patrons, it's even almost always located to specifically a club region where that crap is bound to happen. Good middle-American married men that dress nicely don't go out and gang rape young girls, and the girls that have been covered in many of those rapes were the trash types. But the entire US Military pays the price.

But anyways sorry this topic isn't really of much interest to me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
William Beckerson
Guest




PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coffeecup wrote:

But anyways sorry this topic isn't really of much interest to me.

Well, thanks for taking the time to post so frequently in the thread.
Back to top
William Beckerson
Guest




PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rush wrote:
I have been teaching a girl for the past year who is 20 years old and
as wide eyed and naieve as they come.
She is a Japanese girl who is into the R and B scene... black hip hop
etc... anyway she tells me about a fellow teacher at my school who
is a black American guy who asked her out... he is 38 by the way.
The story goes that he invited her to his apartment and within 5 minutes
was trying to get it on.... anyway the guy refuses to her request of
wearing a condom and then comes inside her... after the deed he sends
her on her way and doesnt take her calls and simply ignores her.
This guy not only put her at risk of pregnancy but God knows what else
this guy has been in Japan for over 15 years and has slept with at least
hundreds of girls. I know it takes two to tango but this guy totally took
advantage of her innocence... I dont want to be a dobber and by no means am I an angel myself but this has crossed the line... what do
you guys think???


So, getting back to the OP: What do I think? Well, I gave it a lot of thought and I reached a decision

I think your story is either bull designed to make yourself look like a caring hero after realizing that most of your posts are, "How do I get laid?", "Dont trust a Paki" and "I'm a bad ass for doing privates."

Or you believe a bull story that was told to you by a sympathy parasite.

"Oh! I just happened to accidentally go back to a guy's place and let him stick his big black pee-pee in me and I simply wasnt able to force him to put on a condom or leave because I'm a demure little Japanese girl and even though I must not be totally niave about sex, since I went home with the guy, dont you want to protect me now?"

I've known a hell of a lot of Japanese girls, and a number of them have been dumb as dirt. And a large number of them were manipulative bags of crap. But none of them have been that stupid.

Or, you're someone's sock trying to set up a scenerio to support their theories on race.

Regardless, I think your story stinks to high heaven.
Back to top
shevek



Joined: 29 Jul 2003

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coffecup, saying that US servicemen rape people isn't really very misleading at all. Lots of servicemen rape people. Sometimes generals and colonels do it too. Sometimes they just sexually harrass people. "Black inner-city trash youth Hip-Hop" type people aren't the only military members who rape people. Sometimes good middle-American married men that dress nicely rape people. Did you feel bad for the Black inner-city trash youth that payed the price for the ramifications of the Tailhook incident? You know there were lots of officers involved in that, right?
I have friends who've been f u c ked by guys who they didn't want but who they didn't say no to because of circumstances including being somewhere where lots of people would see and hear if they put up a fight and they would feel embarrassed or where they liked the guy and didn't want to upset him. After the fact they thought better of their decisions to stay quiet but in the crucial moment they didn't think clearly enough to protest. The situations weren't rape like getting jumped in an alley by a stranger but if the guys had been more respectful sexually the girls never would have had the sex.
I think this girl wasn't bright, but if she told me she didn't want sex with him or that she wasn't looking for sex I might believe her. I think she will get hurt a lot more because of her ignorance but I think the guy is more messed up in his attitude than she is in her stupidity.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kiwiboy_nz_99



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Location: ...Enlightenment...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think this girl wasn't bright, but if she told me she didn't want sex with him or that she wasn't looking for sex I might believe her. I think she will get hurt a lot more because of her ignorance but I think the guy is more messed up in his attitude than she is in her stupidity.

Back to reading class for you young man. No one was raped here, she had consenting sex, and then complained because she let him do it without a condom.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crazylemongirl



Joined: 23 Mar 2003
Location: almost there...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guy if he exists is a creep

girl is stupid for letting herself get into the situation in the first place.

CLG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
On the other hand



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Location: I walk along the avenue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Or, you're someone's sock trying to set up a scenerio to support their theories on race.



Intriguing.

I, too, was somewhat put off by the OP's focus on race. Okay, so the girl was fascinated by black culture and hip-hop music, and had sex with a black man. But, that still doesn't make his race relevant to what took place at his apartment. Lots of people are interested in all sorts of different cultures, but if an Englishman did the same thing to an anglophile American woman, I don't think anyone would open the story with "I knew this American girl, and she was fascinated by British culture and Monty Python, and anyway she met this guy from London..."

So, yeah, I am tempted to see something a little sinister in the "racial" details provided by the OP.


Last edited by On the other hand on Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Drakoi



Joined: 26 Sep 2003
Location: The World

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gord wrote:
Japanese porn has taught me that forcing one's self on a Japanese woman is expected and encouraged. But this thread says that such an action is wrong. Now I'm confused.


Laughing

that was awesome. Ever play Grand Theft Auto? ... You mean finding new and interesting ways to kill policemen isn't acceptable?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Coffeecup



Joined: 30 Jun 2003

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Lots of servicemen rape people. Sometimes generals and colonels do it too.


How many generals and colonols rape Japanese women? Zero.

Quote:
Sometimes good middle-American married men that dress nicely rape people.


How many of them rape Japanese women?

Quote:
Did you feel bad for the Black inner-city trash youth that payed the price for the ramifications of the Tailhook incident? You know there were lots of officers involved in that, right?


Yah a total anti-military overblown man-hunt exaggerated and led by a viscious feminist generation headed by the biggest names in female congressional politics.

How many Air Force or Naval officers rape Japanese women?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buddy bradley



Joined: 24 Aug 2003
Location: The Beyond

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coffecup wrote:
How many Air Force or Naval officers rape Japanese women?


Between 5 and 7 a year, depending on typhoon frequency and Christmas bonuses.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dan



Joined: 16 Jan 2003
Location: Sunny Glendale, CA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow. someone got raped. cuz u know, i never heard of that happening before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


This page is maintained by the one and only Dave Sperling.
Contact Dave's ESL Cafe
Copyright © 2013 Dave Sperling. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

TEFL International Supports Dave's ESL Cafe
TEFL Courses, TESOL Course, English Teaching Jobs - TEFL International