Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Young teacher, the subject...of schoolgirl fantasy...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rapier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:12 am    Post subject: Young teacher, the subject...of schoolgirl fantasy... Reply with quote

Anyone here have students with crushes on them? How do you handle the attention?
She's only 15, sweet and an intelligent student. She brings me presents and hangs around my desk. Other students in class tells me she loves me. Today she appeared in new white stockings and skirt, and gazed at me through class, shouted at any misbehaving students for me.. always the first to volunteer for any questions and activities. Its so cute, sweet!!!!
I'm trying to treat her just like all the others....
just because

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got one student who thinks the world shines out of my bum which is sweet. Apparently she told the foreign teacher she has today that i am the most handsome man in the world. She is 16 and pretty cute herself. Give her about 4 years and I would think about it(and by then she would have seen the error of her ways in liking me in the first place Very Happy )
mo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just the one? Unfortunately I've got a wee group of mo'ettes. Confused

I have one fanatical girl (not even in any of my classes) who goes weak at the knees every time she sees me and screams hysterically no matter where (inside or outside of school) she may be. She even got a shouting at from the director for harassing me, touching my face and stroking my hair. Surprsingly she's neither fat nor ugly though.

I've got another two who really annoy me though, constantly poking me and giggling, doing the usual guff.

Oh for some "toit" (Goldmember Wink ) uni students...
katydid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww.....Mo, that is so cute! You appeal to both the kiddies and their teachers. Wink Very Happy
I work at a university. Had one freshman ask me if I had a boyfriend. At the time, didn't feel comfy calling someone I knew for three weeks my boyfriend. So I said no. Through Konglish and the girls surrounding him making heart signs with their hands, I surmised that he was trying to say he liked me. Well, that's embarrassing. But you know how young boys get. He dropped his interest like in 2 weeks.
LOL, now I wonder, had I slept wth my students, would my popularity have gone up?????? Maybe I will never know. Wink
Jesus Christ I am only joking....
Smile
The Man known as The Man

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

katydid wrote:
Awww.....Mo, that is so cute! You appeal to both the kiddies and their teachers. Wink Very Happy
I work at a university. Had one freshman ask me if I had a boyfriend. At .
Smile

WELL?
buddy bradley

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rapier wrote:
Anyone here have students with crushes on them? How do you handle the attention?
She's only 15, sweet and an intelligent student. She brings me presents and hangs around my desk. Other students in class tells me she loves me. Today she appeared in new white stockings and skirt, and gazed at me through class, shouted at any misbehaving students for me.. always the first to volunteer for any questions and activities. Its so cute, sweet!!!!

You seem to be a sucker. Are you a sucker? I have lots of punishment.

Ha ha.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
katydid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Man known as The Man wrote:
katydid wrote:
Smile

WELL?

Tune in next post.....

HA HA HA HA.....
Mr. Pink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats the big deal if teenagers have a crush on you?

I work at a highschool and see it all the time. Not really crushes on me, but the girls have them on some of the popular Korean teachers, and the guys have em on the cute Korean teachers.

Guess once the kids hear I am married, the interest just vanishes haha.

I can also say the crushes are just that. They go away pretty fast.

I'd say suck it up while you can, cause next month you might not be so popular Smile

Oh and about the University students thing - maybe that is another reason I will never take one of those jobs. A buddy I know took a uni job at a small town. He tells me that the girls show up at his apt at all hours of the night and want to "spend the night". His uni has a policy about banging the freshmen/sophmore students, so he doesn't go near em. Tells me it is a real headache having to turn them away. He also told me a former teacher got fired cause he was "doing" the freshmen students every chance he got. - Small town word gets around fast.
l0ckx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will never survive ...
katydid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Man known as The Man wrote:
katydid wrote:
Smile

WELL?

WELL I wrote that at the time (three weeks) I wasn't sure if I should call the guy I have been dating my boyfriend or not. At nine weeks, it appears the poor fool is sticking around. So, um...yeah. Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
The guy is of course lucky, because as you know, I SHOULD be in Japan, according to Yaya. Wink
rapier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr pink: yeah,I know, if she's still on my tail in 10 months time i'll be surprised.....or even in a couple of weeks time. But there are others, starting to turn all gooey.
Mo: So this is what you've descended to after your glory days at the kop? Resorting to oriental schoolgirls?
BB: You sound like you have a big fan club just waiting to wellcome you/punch your lights out every day.
mo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The kop??

The beautiful pic you see to your left is of Aberdeen Football Club, not Liverpool. (I'm presuming that's what you're referring to, no?)
jajdude

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only the ones under 10 like me.... and of course they like everybody.
KoreanLifer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it anything like the Van Halen video "Hot for Teacher" ?Very Happy
rapier

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe. but its also a bit like this:
"She wants him, so badly
Knows what she wants to be
Books marked, its so close now
Don't stand so close to me".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: