Site Search:
 
TEFL International Supports Dave's ESL Cafe
TEFL Courses, TESOL Course, English Teaching Jobs - TEFL International
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dungeons and Dragons: The Quest for Nerds
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Triban



Joined: 14 Jul 2009
Location: Suwon Station

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone is interested in playing DnD during the week at Suwon Station let me know. My apartment is located right across from AK plaza so we can play there. email me adamplong@gmail.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jordan43022



Joined: 30 Jun 2011

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone! Any d&d games still running in Seoul? I just got in yesterday (Living in Mok-dong) but I'd be very interested in finding a group if there's one easily reachable by subway.

I'm most familiar with 3.5, but I've played and enjoyed 4th.

Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WallyNes



Joined: 17 Jun 2010

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5/6 of my players have left/are leaving this month.
I'm taking a breather for a month but may re-build in a bit.
If you've got more than 25 posts feel free to pm me, Jordan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Triban



Joined: 14 Jul 2009
Location: Suwon Station

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now looking for DnD players in Anyang!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bearach



Joined: 12 Mar 2008

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm game, but I live a bit North of Seoul. Are there any games running?
I'd be willing to run a campaign too. D&D 3.5 would be my choice, but 4th edition would work either.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RangerMcGreggor



Joined: 12 Jan 2011
Location: Somewhere in Korea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bearach wrote:
I'm game, but I live a bit North of Seoul. Are there any games running?
I'd be willing to run a campaign too. D&D 3.5 would be my choice, but 4th edition would work either.


There is a 4th edition game running Dolgoji. E-mail me at Naliamegod@gmail.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
micechasekittens



Joined: 06 Jul 2010

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ I used to play a bit growing up. I even ran a game where it was set up like a Sherlock Holmes mystery set in fantasy land. I just moved to Cheongju so definitely out of the way. ^^ Not to derail the thread, but if anyone is into video games and the like and lives in the area, I'd love to hang out sometime or exchange IM's for online games. I'm not really into clubs, but I was happy to discover an arcade with Pump. My students are always surprised that their teacher likes playing starcraft 2. They find it even more surprising since I'm a girl.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Insidejohnmalkovich



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Location: Pusan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to start playing Dungeons and Dragons again in Pusan.

I am willing to run Fourth Edition D&D. I have many resources and a subscription to the on-line tools. My school in Haeundae is also available for a location on Saturday mornings and afternoons (whiteboards, computers, beam projectors, large tables: imagine the comfort and ease).

I am also willing to run in someone else's roleplaying game regardless of the system or campaign world.

Reply here in this thread if you are interested.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Insidejohnmalkovich



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Location: Pusan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insidejohnmalkovich wrote:
I would like to start playing Dungeons and Dragons again in Pusan.

I am willing to run Fourth Edition D&D. I have many resources and a subscription to the on-line tools. My school in Haeundae is also available for a location on Saturday mornings and afternoons (whiteboards, computers, beam projectors, large tables: imagine the comfort and ease).

I am also willing to run in someone else's roleplaying game regardless of the system or campaign world.

Reply here in this thread if you are interested.


I just got a copy of Pathfinder, so if anyone would rather run that, I am willing to play it. I myself however only feel competent to run as a dungeon master for the Fourth Edition Dungeons & Dragons.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chaz47



Joined: 11 Sep 2003

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I am part of a group in Busan. Find us on Facebook: D&D in Busan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AlastairKirby



Joined: 29 Aug 2011
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello fellow nerds. I don't play D&D but can I ask a couple of questions?

Are there any hobby stores in Seoul? I'm wondering if I can find a copy of Talisman. Also are there any groups that play Talisman in Seoul?

Any help would be great. Thanks for your time and Merry Christmas!

(Who can beat this for nerdiness? I bought my nephew a copy of Talisman for his birthday and painted the figures. Today we played Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit. Beat that.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Insidejohnmalkovich



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Location: Pusan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chaz47 wrote:
Hey, I am part of a group in Busan. Find us on Facebook: D&D in Busan.


I just sent a request to join your Facebook group.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chaz47



Joined: 11 Sep 2003

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insidejohnmalkovich wrote:
chaz47 wrote:
Hey, I am part of a group in Busan. Find us on Facebook: D&D in Busan.


I just sent a request to join your Facebook group.


I didn't set it up so I cannot see your request. It is an open group though, so I can add you if you want to PM me your FB ID.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chaz47



Joined: 11 Sep 2003

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlastairKirby wrote:
Hello fellow nerds. I don't play D&D but can I ask a couple of questions?

Are there any hobby stores in Seoul? I'm wondering if I can find a copy of Talisman. Also are there any groups that play Talisman in Seoul?

Any help would be great. Thanks for your time and Merry Christmas!

(Who can beat this for nerdiness? I bought my nephew a copy of Talisman for his birthday and painted the figures. Today we played Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit. Beat that.)


There's Orktown in Hongdae but I wasn't so impressed by it. Loads of 40k and Warmachine though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AlastairKirby



Joined: 29 Aug 2011
Location: UK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chaz47 wrote:
AlastairKirby wrote:
Hello fellow nerds. I don't play D&D but can I ask a couple of questions?

Are there any hobby stores in Seoul? I'm wondering if I can find a copy of Talisman. Also are there any groups that play Talisman in Seoul?

Any help would be great. Thanks for your time and Merry Christmas!

(Who can beat this for nerdiness? I bought my nephew a copy of Talisman for his birthday and painted the figures. Today we played Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit. Beat that.)


There's Orktown in Hongdae but I wasn't so impressed by it. Loads of 40k and Warmachine though.


Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


This page is maintained by the one and only Dave Sperling.
Contact Dave's ESL Cafe
Copyright © 2013 Dave Sperling. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

TEFL International Supports Dave's ESL Cafe
TEFL Courses, TESOL Course, English Teaching Jobs - TEFL International