Site Search:

TEFL International Supports Dave's ESL Cafe
TEFL Courses, TESOL Course, English Teaching Jobs - TEFL International
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

British-Korean children in Korea and Homeschool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GJM

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:12 am    Post subject: British-Korean children in Korea and Homeschool Reply with quote

Are there any British people out there, living within travelling distance of Seoul who are homeschooling dual nationality British-Korean children? I am British and live near Seoul. My Korean wife and I have been homeschooling our eight year old daughter very successfully for a few years and it is all progressing excellently.

We’d like our daughter to meet up with other British-Korean homeschool children of a similar age.

If you are in a British-Korean marriage with children and interested in the same, then please PM me – I am hoping we will be able to arrange meet up days in Seoul, so that we can develop home school links, and get my daughter more familarised with British children of her age.

PS I have nothing at all against North American-Koreans or Australian-Koreans, or any other nationalities – the only reason I emphasise establishing links with British-Koreans is so that my daughter can compare notes about her British syllabus homeschool work, and also, so she can familiarise herself with other British children to get more knowledge of her own culture.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: