Site Search:

TEFL International Supports Dave's ESL Cafe
TEFL Courses, TESOL Course, English Teaching Jobs - TEFL International
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Got a recruiter to recommend?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LHolter

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm currently working with ACE and Julia since my job Dexter found me fell through because of documents.

She hasn't been really outright rude with me, but she is certainly not a warm and fuzzy person. She did, however, find me (what I hope is) a great job. I loved the interviewer I spoke with, I really like the head teacher, and I really like the other teacher I found via LinkedIn. I just keep in mind that I won't be working for the recruiter Smile
UTVol10

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to say, my experience with them was very poor! Different recruiters, I am sure are different, but the recruiter I worked with was just bad.

I understand how recruiters work and I was basically just a sales figure. However, my recruiter was aggressive, rude and pushy! I told her, I was working with other recruiters and she changed her tone. I'm not sure if she lied to me or did not know how to communicate with the schools. The only time she would e-mail me back is when she wanted something. I could never get her to respond to me when I had important question, I understand you work with other people, but on subject line I had important! She also blew up my phone to ask me a dumb question. She called me 16 times in one hour from 2AM to 3AM. She also blamed me because my FBI background check had yet to come in, because I have control over that.

If you have any questions, feel free to msg me. Overall, I don't recommend anyone using ELS Park!
le-paul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHolter wrote:
I'm currently working with ACE and Julia since my job Dexter found me fell through because of documents.

She hasn't been really outright rude with me, but she is certainly not a warm and fuzzy person. She did, however, find me (what I hope is) a great job. I loved the interviewer I spoke with, I really like the head teacher, and I really like the other teacher I found via LinkedIn. I just keep in mind that I won't be working for the recruiter Smile

I had a bad experience with her a few years back. She was very pushy at first and wouldnt accept or regard my my preferences. In the end she became quite aggressive until I told her to feck off and stop bothering me.
sab2197

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my job through Say Kimchi. I would recommend Say Kimchi to anyone considering teaching in South Korea. I really feel like my recruiter worked hard to help me. She was always quick to respond and answered all of my questions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> FAQ All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: