Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dating Korean Women
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Radius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:01 am    Post subject: Dating Korean Women Reply with quote

Before you bash me for making another thread about dating these women, I tried the search button but couldnt exactly find what i was looking for. . .
I KNOW its different dating here than in U.S. Women like to chase you in the U.S. and you have to play hard to get, not calling them all the time, making them wait, etc...., but i thought i read on here that girls in Korea are used to getting texted within 30 minuts after you drop them off from a date....is that true? Can anyone tell me the "game" the Korean girls here like or are used to....bc i know how to play either kind.
Goon-Yang

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game? Act like a needy high school boy and you will do fine.
PatrickGHBusan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if you can play either game no need for another response OP.
Laughing

Play on and you will figure out which game plays out the best in your world.

Then again calling this a game....oh well.

Play on playa.
kabrams

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Dating Korean Women Reply with quote

Radius wrote:
Before you bash me for making another thread about dating these women, I tried the search button but couldnt exactly find what i was looking for. . .
I KNOW its different dating here than in U.S. Women like to chase you in the U.S. and you have to play hard to get, not calling them all the time, making them wait, etc...., but i thought i read on here that girls in Korea are used to getting texted within 30 minuts after you drop them off from a date....is that true? Can anyone tell me the "game" the Korean girls here like or are used to....bc i know how to play either kind.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
bassexpander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. But if you date one over 30, prepare to get married. Laughing
redaxe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Dating Korean Women Reply with quote

Radius wrote:

Can anyone tell me the "game" the Korean girls here like or are used to....bc i know how to play either kind.

I would tell you... but you're going to have more fun figuring it out for yourself. Wink
Triban

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Dating Korean Women Reply with quote

redaxe wrote:
Radius wrote:

Can anyone tell me the "game" the Korean girls here like or are used to....bc i know how to play either kind.

I would tell you... but you're going to have more fun figuring it out for yourself. Wink

I did not think it was very fun figuring out the complexity (or lack thereof), of K-girls. AFTER you figure it out...that's the fun part.
mcviking

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as you're not hideously disfigured or socially retarded then you will still be interesting to some K-girls. But getting their cell phone number doesn't mean anything. Again its more fun figuring it out yourself, just go out and talk to them and don't get your feelings hurt if her grandmother gets sick, but you see her at the bar.
Old Gil

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be prepared for some bipolar behavior, "i love you i love you i love you GOOD BYE"
Julius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Gil wrote:
Be prepared for some bipolar behavior, "i love you i love you i love you GOOD BYE"

K- women appear to be 100% run on their highly unreliable feelings and whims. They change like the weather.
If you're going to date one, I wouldn't take her too seriously until you have at least several kids and have been together for years. Wink
Radius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius wrote:
Old Gil wrote:

K- women appear to be 100% run on their highly unreliable feelings and whims. They change like the weather.
If you're going to date one, I wouldn't take her too seriously until you have at least several kids and have been together for years. Wink

I think this is the closest thing to an answer. and about the needy highschool kid thing...what they like to be pestered?? Sounds like a lot of effort.. Confused
djsmnc

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius wrote:
Old Gil wrote:

And other women don't??
ashland

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Dating Korean Women Reply with quote

Radius wrote:

this thread has made my day.

btw, are you hot?
clueless in Korea

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:49 pm    Post subject: dear god... Reply with quote

Wow, I must admit, this is one of the saddest things / threads I have ever read. I don’t even know where to begin. Way to generalize the hell out of an entire population of women. Way to completely simplify everything about dating and meeting a woman by using such cheesy clichés. Unreal! Dating advice from Dave’s Esl Café…does it get any better. Nonetheless, interesting. I still can’t believe people can travel across the world and use such extreme generalizations about people – it’s really mind-blowing. I know it’s simple and lazy, but come on.
soakitincider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stop it.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: