Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which FBI background check apostille service is better?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sam1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:13 am    Post subject: 2i2.... Reply with quote

If I recall correctly, the FBI makes CBCs ready for Apostille when they send them back to you.

Did you receive yours back without a stamp or something?

You can always call them and ask if you need to send it back to them again, although I take from your comment you may have already done that.
2i2dk1ny2i3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: 2i2.... Reply with quote

Sam1 wrote:

Did you receive yours back without a stamp or something?

You can always call them and ask if you need to send it back to them again, although I take from your comment you may have already done that.

yes, sent it back already for the stamp
ghostrider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: Skippy said it... Reply with quote

Sam1 wrote:
And the State Department is taking weeks to get them returned now.

As long as 2 months now.
ajosshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: Skippy said it... Reply with quote

ghostrider wrote:
Sam1 wrote:
And the State Department is taking weeks to get them returned now.

As long as 2 months now.

2 months & 2 days
yfb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you send it into the State Department yourself, you run the risk of your CBC expiring before they can apostille it.
ghostrider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yfb wrote:
If you send it into the State Department yourself, you run the risk of your CBC expiring before they can apostille it.

I don't think so. You have six months until it expires.
2i2dk1ny2i3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got mine back yesterday with the FBI seal

i sent it with a Pre-paid Priority Mail envelope but it just arrived in the regular standard envelope?

hopefully if someone is sending it out for this, can benefit from the fore mentioned

i will be using rushdocs as 2 month plus the Holiday rush having officially begun yesterday, i would think the wait could be even longer than 2 months
ghostrider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 2i2.... Reply with quote

Sam1 wrote:
If I recall correctly, the FBI makes CBCs ready for Apostille when they send them back to you.

Only if you request it. When you mail the application for the FBI background check, include a note on a separate piece of paper stating:

"Please provide an FBI seal and signature from a Division Official for the purpose of obtaining a Federal Apostille."
diddymao

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever you don't lose the FBI background check document before you apostille it or after it.
If somehow the document gets lost in transport to be apostilled or on its way back then to get a replacement you have to do the whole 8 week process all over again. Make sure that document travels with people wearing kit gloves. I didn't lose mine but when I found this out I made sure that the document is in a safe place until processing. I almost had a heart attack when I thought somehow I misplaced it.
jakeciana

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Which FBI background check apostille service is better? Reply with quote

US Authentication.. just moved to a new condo, they operate from their condo. It's on their website. Don't send to their old condo/house address, if no one is there, your document might get lost.

From their site
"Our new address, effective October 7th is:
8212 Southwater Court,
Springfield"

diddymao wrote:

Whatever you don't lose the FBI background check document before you apostille it or after it.
If somehow the document gets lost in transport to be apostilled or on its way back then to get a replacement you have to do the whole 8 week process all over again. Make sure that document travels with people wearing kit gloves. I didn't lose mine but when I found this out I made sure that the document is in a safe place until processing. I almost had a heart attack when I thought somehow I misplaced it.
jakeciana

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's good that you had success. Some people have problems and some don't. Found on google. http://www.yelp.com/biz/us-legalization-annapolis or from the BBB http://www.bbb.org/greater-maryland/business-reviews/legal-document-assistance/us-legalization-in-annapolis-md-90179962

kattaylor31 wrote:
I used US Legalization as well. They were really quick and efficient. I chose them because my recruiter told me she sent everyone there.
Kepler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Which FBI background check apostille service is better? Reply with quote

jakeciana wrote:
US Authentication.. just moved to a new condo, they operate from their condo. It's on their website. Don't send to their old condo/house address, if no one is there, your document might get lost.

From their site
8212 Southwater Court,
Springfield"

jakeciana wrote:
That's good that you had success. Some people have problems and some don't. Found on google. http://www.yelp.com/biz/us-legalization-annapolis or from the BBB http://www.bbb.org/greater-maryland/business-reviews/legal-document-assistance/us-legalization-in-annapolis-md-90179962

kattaylor31 wrote:
I used US Legalization as well. They were really quick and efficient. I chose them because my recruiter told me she sent everyone there.

You are the Apostille Pros spammer of the board. Trying to discredit your competitors?

Last edited by Kepler on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
jakeciana

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Which FBI background check apostille service is better? Reply with quote

Come on Kep...

People are smarter than you think. They click on your name and you have a plug in / advertise for US. Legalization and US Authentication. Do you work for them? LOL. Practice what you preach. You're the SPAMMER.

There is no discredit here. If they work out of a condo. They work out of a condo. How is that discredit? Own it if you work out of home. You work out of a condo you work out of a condo. It's not a bad thing. Many people do it. If you work out of a farmland you work out of a farmland.

The links are from the internet, everyone has access to them. Kepler you're starting to give yourself away that you work for US Legalization or US Authentication. One or the other. Click on your name, how many times you've mentioned them without even using their services. Come on bro. The US Legalization links are provided on the internet everyone have access to them, they're actually from the Better Business Bureau site.

===========================
Kepler

1.) Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:44 am Post subject:
http://www.usauthentication.com and http://uslegalization.com/ have been used by some here.

2.) Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:59 am Post subject:

I've seen much cheaper apostille services recommended on this forum-
http://www.usauthentication.com/

http://www.uslegalization.com/apostille.htm

Kepler wrote:
jakeciana wrote:

From their site
8212 Southwater Court,
Springfield"

You are the Apostille Pros spammer of the board. Trying to discredit your competitors?

Last edited by jakeciana on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
jakeciana

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Which FBI background check apostille service is better? Reply with quote

You know what's a good idea. The mods should not allow people to post links or references. How about that?

Kepler wrote:
jakeciana wrote:

From their site
8212 Southwater Court,
Springfield"

Kepler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Which FBI background check apostille service is better? Reply with quote

jakeciana wrote:
Come on Kep...

People are smarter than you think. They click on your name and you have a plug in for US. Legalization and US Authentication. Do you work for them? LOL.

There is no discredit here. If they work out of a condo. They work out of a condo. How is that discredit? Own it. You work out of a condo you work out of a condo. It's not a bad thing. Many people do it. If you work out of a farmland you work out of a farmland?

The links are from the internet, everyone has access to them. Kepler you're starting to give yourself away that you work for US Legalization or US Authentication. One or the other. Click on your name, how many times you've mentioned them without even using their services. Come on bro.

Kepler wrote:
jakeciana wrote:

From their site
8212 Southwater Court,
Springfield"

I live in Korea. You can ask the mods to check my ip if you doubt that. You can make false accusations. However, I have nothing to lose since I don't receive money from any apostille service.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: