Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Women
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wishfullthinkng

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Women Reply with quote

fromtheuk wrote:
However, there are times I wish I had one in my life. I gave up on humanity around 2002. Much of my human interaction is online.

Many humans (including myself) make me sick. They tend to be very unpleasant.

I'm an introvert that wants to connect with a beautiful, kind woman, but I know I can't due to my dislike of humanity and because I am not impressive on a social level, impressive enough to attract the girl of my dreams.

if you think how impressive you are on a social level is part of the reason holding you back, then you've got a severe reality check to experience. your piss-poor outlook on life seems to be the main factor. i've seen guys with only two nickels to rub together get whatever they want in the world of women. sure money and status help but to think that they are the defacto standard is foolish.

also, yes humans tend to be unpleasant, but they are also awesome. gave up on humanity? what a joke. why are you sitting here moping and whining about how lame life is? get off the internet, go outside and meet someone.

fromtheuk wrote:
I appreciate this sounds shallow, but I love beautiful women more because they are beautiful.

news flash. people like pretty things and people. nothing will ever change that. when people try to classify that fact as some kind shallow behavior it is based off of ignorance and normally due to the fact that they themselves are not beautiful.
comm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Women Reply with quote

fromtheuk wrote:

Back to reality - The downside is I never want to go anywhere. I like to do things only when I want to do them. I also do regular smelly farts.

Apart from that, I'm a 'real catch!'

Laughing

I hope you have a hobby that you enjoy. Doing something you love builds confidence, quality of life, and usually exposes one to potential objects of affection...

Barring that, I recommend a pet.
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went for a walk this morning. A quite nice-looking woman jogged passed by. I liked her hair. Her face was also quite pleasant.

I was referring to my total lack of interest in anybody else, when talking of not being impressive on a social level, not money and status.

I suppose you could call my outlook on life piss-poor. My problem is I have no interest in anything women have to say. I just want to hug and protect them.

I'm such a catch. I pity women for all they are missing out on in life! Laughing
The Cosmic Hum

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fromtheuk wrote:
My problem is I have no interest in anything women have to say. I just want to hug and protect them.

Your problems might stem from the type of narcissistic thinking that deludes the thinker by misusing the semantics of the English language in such a way as to form the psychological misconception that you only have one problem.

If all you really wanted to do was hug and protect them...that wouldn't be one of your problems. Wink
pkang0202

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fromtheuk wrote:
I went for a walk this morning. A quite nice-looking woman jogged passed by. I liked her hair. Her face was also quite pleasant.

I was referring to my total lack of interest in anybody else, when talking of not being impressive on a social level, not money and status.

I suppose you could call my outlook on life piss-poor. My problem is I have no interest in anything women have to say. I just want to hug and protect them.

I'm such a catch. I pity women for all they are missing out on in life! Laughing

No offense but you sound like a serial killer.
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's offence, not offense! Call yourself an esl teacher?!!!

Laughing
wishfullthinkng

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this person is obviously trolling. nothing to see here people, walk away.
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll need to read all of my previous threads to understand I'm not trolling at all. Laughing
shifty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: Women Reply with quote

fromtheuk wrote:
However, there are times I wish I had one in my life. I gave up on humanity around 2002.

Don't sell yourself short!!

If you play your cards right there are 72 virgins awaiting you in paradise.
ajosshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, get out of that funk. do something to improve your situation. you sound like a bright enough guy to make worthwhile changes. good luck.
cj1976

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.muslimandsingle.com/
Zyzyfer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cj1976 wrote:
http://www.muslimandsingle.com/

lol
fromtheuk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sniffle.....sob......fromtheuk wipes his tears. It's reassuring to know that people care.

Laughing
nero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP longs for the days when you could just bash a woman over the head or buy her for a few beads. She would be a virgin so she would have no-one with whom to compare his lack of sexual prowess.
OP probably moved to Korea expecting to attract such a delightful creature but became horribly depressed when he realized his shortcomings transcended cultural differences. Possibly he managed to 'trap' a woman, but soon enough his 'China Doll' became a 'Dragon Woman' as is sometimes the case.
Now all Miss Golden Rule can talk about (for years and years and years) is how the people of this planet are mean and useless. Yawn. Keep going, OP, your thoughts are endlessly fascinating... Rolling Eyes

In some ways I envy you. You have all that room for improvement, the promise of a better tomorrow. I, on the other hand, have no idea what I could possibly do to improve myself and it's boring living like this.
The Cosmic Hum

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nero wrote:
OP longs for the days when you could just bash a woman over the head or buy her for a few beads. She would be a virgin so she would have no-one with whom to compare his lack of sexual prowess.
OP probably moved to Korea expecting to attract such a delightful creature but became horribly depressed when he realized his shortcomings transcended cultural differences. Possibly he managed to 'trap' a woman, but soon enough his 'China Doll' became a 'Dragon Woman' as is sometimes the case.
Now all Miss Golden Rule can talk about (for years and years and years) is how the people of this planet are mean and useless. Yawn. Keep going, OP, your thoughts are endlessly fascinating... Rolling Eyes

In some ways I envy you. You have all that room for improvement, the promise of a better tomorrow. I, on the other hand, have no idea what I could possibly do to improve myself and it's boring living like this.

The pains of perfection.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKWch_MNY0
Enjoy Nero! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: