Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Electronic Cigarettes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FriendlyDaegu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wad wrote:
Add in a nice rebuildable clone like the Kayfun with a nemesis mechanical mod and your set.

If you do get a kayfun clone or similar, it needs a bath in strong alcohol to get the oil out. Soju and soap did not work for me. Overnight in Bacardi 151 did the trick.
Steelrails

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FriendlyDaegu wrote:
Wad wrote:
Add in a nice rebuildable clone like the Kayfun with a nemesis mechanical mod and your set.

If you do get a kayfun clone or similar, it needs a bath in strong alcohol to get the oil out. Soju and soap did not work for me. Overnight in Bacardi 151 did the trick.

I don't know which is stranger, the fact that someone has a bottle of 151 just lying around their house like its some sort of standard household fixture or that it's been downgraded to the maintenance section of their house and apparently is sitting right next to the WD-40. Daegu is either a serious drinker with a home bar or doesn't touch the stuff at all I guess.

"Yeah, just take that bottle of 151 you have lying around the house and use it to get the oil out..."
neilio

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isu station line 4.

Exit 4. Stay underground and follow signs for HAKA.

Store is under "the o superium a" building
Ditch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being that the prices of E-Liquid and E-Cigarettes are so expensive and limited here in Korea, I make my own juice and coils through buying from 'specific' online vendors from abroad which package and label the items 'customer friendly. "

I'll never visit a Korean Vapor shop again. Unless they wanna buy from me Wink
Ditch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditch wrote:
Being that the prices of E-Liquid and E-Cigarettes are so expensive and limited here in Korea, I make my own juice and coils through buying from 'specific' online vendors from abroad which package and label the items 'customer friendly. "

I'll never visit a Korean Vapor shop again. Unless they wanna buy from me Wink

PM me if you're interested in ordering from a great source for anything E-Liquid related delivered to your door step within 3 days and no hassles from Customs. At least that's been my experience thus far and I've made MANY orders.

Vape on...
Wad

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditch wrote:

PM me if you're interested in ordering from a great source for anything E-Liquid related delivered to your door step within 3 days and no hassles from Customs. At least that's been my experience thus far and I've made MANY orders.

Vape on...

Why the mystery?

The only way I know of getting product from outside of the country in 3 days is via DHL or EMS ($). And normally 5-7 days. Even USPS from the States is at least a week. Liquid and/or Lithium batteries are restricted for carriage by the courier companies unless the vendor is declaring them incorrectly. Some carriers such as China Post or Singapore Post may send them airfreight, but normally 2 weeks to a month delivery.

You have a vendor that can the beat prices of Fasttech or Focalecig? If this vendor you speak of is in Korea then I'm highly doubtful.
Ditch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wad wrote:
Ditch wrote:

Vape on...

Why the mystery?

The only way I know of getting product from outside of the country in 3 days is via DHL or EMS ($). And normally 5-7 days. Even USPS from the States is at least a week. Liquid and/or Lithium batteries are restricted for carriage by the courier companies unless the vendor is declaring them incorrectly. Some carriers such as China Post or Singapore Post may send them airfreight, but normally 2 weeks to a month delivery.

You have a vendor that can the beat prices of Fasttech or Focalecig? If this vendor you speak of is in Korea then I'm highly doubtful.

That's fine. Carry on what you're doing and I'll carry on what I'm doing. Mystery solved. Period Wink
Wad

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After vaping for over four years, and countless hours spent reading on the ECF and FastTech forums, I can confidently say that FastTech is the cheapest & largest vendor in the world for electronic cigarette paraphernalia. They offer free shipping if you don't mind waiting a few weeks. I've also had stuff shipped at a premium via DHL and EMS, but have yet to receive a shipment in less than 4 days. Normally 5-7 days.

For DIY...VG and PG can be sourced in Korea cheap. However flavours I draw the line at buying in Asia as you don't know what's in them (e.g.,Diacetyl, Acetoin, etc.) As such I only buy flavors from vendors like The Flavor Apprentice or FlavorArt which publish MSDS and Certificates of Analysis.

As long as your overseas orders don't exceed 150,000 won with hardware, Customs will never stop a shipment.

However if you do get caught with e-liquid then you are only allowed 20ml duty free. After that expect to pay 600w/ml regardless of the nicotine strength. So you are just better off buying as high a concentration as you can. Keep liquid shipments small and add a little hardware to the mix and you should be okay. Don't buy 500ml of eliquid and expect to get it through customs.

Nicotine can be sourced locally too, 120ml of 100mg/ml for around 50,000W. But since it is illegal to sell nicotine online in Korea I don't feel very comfortable naming the vendor. Pure Nicotine is extremely dangerous so be extremely careful if you go this route. Personally I never touch nicotine over 100mg/ml.

FastTech also sells authentic batteries but will only ship via HK surface mail (45-60 days). You may fine some unscrupulous Asian vendors who will send them via airmail, but its against carrier regulations to ship lithium batteries from China. As far as I understand there are some American carriers that will ship out of the States. But be careful where you buy batteries, its a profitable business to sell fakes. And you don't want a fake battery venting inches from your face. Buy only safe chemistry IMR batteries.

And finally... beware of people telling you to PM them for leads, they are more than likely just trying to make a buck off the unsuspecting innocent.
Ditch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wad wrote:
After vaping for over four years, and countless hours spent reading on the ECF and FastTech forums, I can confidently say that FastTech is the cheapest & largest vendor in the world for electronic cigarette paraphernalia. They offer free shipping if you don't mind waiting a few weeks. I've also had stuff shipped at a premium via DHL and EMS, but have yet to receive a shipment in less than 4 days. Normally 5-7 days.

For DIY...VG and PG can be sourced in Korea cheap. However flavours I draw the line at buying in Asia as you don't know what's in them (e.g.,Diacetyl, Acetoin, etc.) As such I only buy flavors from vendors like The Flavor Apprentice or FlavorArt which publish MSDS and Certificates of Analysis.

As long as your overseas orders don't exceed 150,000 won with hardware, Customs will never stop a shipment.

However if you do get caught with e-liquid then you are only allowed 20ml duty free. After that expect to pay 600w/ml regardless of the nicotine strength. So you are just better off buying as high a concentration as you can. Keep liquid shipments small and add a little hardware to the mix and you should be okay. Don't buy 500ml of eliquid and expect to get it through customs.

Nicotine can be sourced locally too, 120ml of 100mg/ml for around 50,000W. But since it is illegal to sell nicotine online in Korea I don't feel very comfortable naming the vendor. Pure Nicotine is extremely dangerous so be extremely careful if you go this route. Personally I never touch nicotine over 100mg/ml.

FastTech also sells authentic batteries but will only ship via HK surface mail (45-60 days). You may fine some unscrupulous Asian vendors who will send them via airmail, but its against carrier regulations to ship lithium batteries from China. As far as I understand there are some American carriers that will ship out of the States. But be careful where you buy batteries, its a profitable business to sell fakes. And you don't want a fake battery venting inches from your face. Buy only safe chemistry IMR batteries.

And finally... beware of people telling you to PM them for leads, they are more than likely just trying to make a buck off the unsuspecting innocent.

Bang on. Couldn't have said it better myself. Please nobody PM me. I can't be bothered to share info in a discreet method. Continue on with your methods. They sound great!
alljokingaside

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the rise in cigs prices, I've decided to join the e-cig ...well, it's not really a bandwagon, more a tiny pushcart operated by a special needs operator, at least in Korea with their outrageous prices on anything e-cig-related. I never like packaged cigs anyway, and rolling tobacco's nigh impossible to get here in Busan SO

Once i get my gear and if i decide to stick with it, i'm planning on shipping a ton of flavor concentrates from the States and DIYing my own juice. Who's been yr go-to source for e-liquids? I'm looking at Mt. Baker Vapor due to their insanely cheap prices, as well as Alien Vapors. However, I'd like to find a place that has solid tobacco flavors. Personally, I'm looking for more that middle ground btwn. value and flavor.

Thanks!

ALSO, any sources for cheap tanks here? MVP 20W and a few Aspire tanks on the way, but it looks as if the MVP and juices'll arrive wayy before the tanks (tanks from FT, juices USPS, MVP EMS). Everything I've seen's been priced at $40 or higher. ergh.
FriendlyDaegu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alljokingaside wrote:
With the rise in cigs prices, I've decided to join the e-cig ...well, it's not really a bandwagon, more a tiny pushcart operated by a special needs operator, at least in Korea with their outrageous prices on anything e-cig-related. I never like packaged cigs anyway, and rolling tobacco's nigh impossible to get here in Busan SO

Once i get my gear and if i decide to stick with it, i'm planning on shipping a ton of flavor concentrates from the States and DIYing my own juice. Who's been yr go-to source for e-liquids? I'm looking at Mt. Baker Vapor due to their insanely cheap prices, as well as Alien Vapors. However, I'd like to find a place that has solid tobacco flavors. Personally, I'm looking for more that middle ground btwn. value and flavor.

Thanks!

ALSO, any sources for cheap tanks here? MVP 20W and a few Aspire tanks on the way, but it looks as if the MVP and juices'll arrive wayy before the tanks (tanks from FT, juices USPS, MVP EMS). Everything I've seen's been priced at $40 or higher. ergh.

If you find yourself without a tank, let me know. I'll give up my Aerotank or Nautilus mini for pretty cheap. Neither have ever gotten very much use. I got a kayfun early on and nothing has pulled me away from it. I gave a fair shake to lots of different cartos and drippers.

Also for the concentrates.. let me know before you buy. I might have but not need what you're looking for. I have most everything (FW, INA, Hangsen, FA, TPA, Cap, LA) and only use about half of it now that I know better what kind of flavours I like to mix with.

Don't push the wattage to much on your Aspire. The coils are pretty delicate and you might want to stay near the MVP minimum.

Good luck.
alljokingaside

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, as I type this, my MVP 20W just came in from Healthcabin (within a week too!) In the meantime, I'll just wait out the obnoxious shipping time from FT for the Nautilus mini and the 2 K1s I have on the way since returning them'll probably net me very little back due to shipping. Also, my next purchase'll probably end up being either a Magma clone, a Lemo, or a Veritas clone. (a few tanks for the go, one for home/long-term usage)

(I did "accidentally" order a MVP 2.0 kit. [I say accidentally since I ordered that on impulse before learning about the MVP 20W] I'll probably end up trying to sell that before I return it to avoid a loss due to shipping, so someone else might be looking for easy starter tanks. I'll send them yr way if they're interested)

Also, I might take you up on that offer for concentrates though once I get this all settled. Much appreciated.
maximmm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought this - http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=659102706

That's a legit mod for 50K - price is identical to the one sold in the States (though the one in the states got a small upgrade of sorts).

For starters though - even this kit is all right for 30K and it comes with a bunch of freebies
http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=592780082

Still working on the eliquid issue though. Eliquid sold on gmarket seems to be of decent quality but with zero nicotine content, due to regulations/laws.
Hobophobic

Location: Sinjeong negorie mokdong oh ga ri samgyup sal fighting

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sell different styles of ecigs for low cost...actually the Haka brand - Aeksang Korea is made in China also but they don't advertise that fact for sure - I know since their Chinese companies can sell them overseas but due to OEM and distribution can't sell to any unauthorized shops in Korea...I visited many Chinese factories last summer in Shenzhen because I got some shoddy products...but was able to narrow down my products after doing the factory tours and personally testing....if anyone wants to try out the ecigs I am puffopia ecig on face book....I got into this because the korean shops are a complete ripoff.

I am getting out of the business because Korean Customs keeps changing the rules on me...always a paperwork nightmare....the latest is that all my imports must have the KC inspection done in Korea because CE and Rohs and the 32 page testing report I sent them - although perfectly accepted in the EU and North America - are not up to standard Rolling Eyes
Nakillo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:44 am    Post subject: Selling E-juice Reply with quote

Hi there, I have some premium juices that I don't like the taste so I want to sell them:

The Standard Vape
Halo
The Blueprint Vape
Halcyon Haze
Xbud

I live in Busan, but I cant also send them anywhere in Korea, if someone is interested let me know

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: