Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advice on jeju do

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deanjcrawford

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Advice on jeju do Reply with quote

Hi all,

i'm heading to jeju do with my girlfriend at the end of july and was wondering if anyone had some advice on where to stay. we're for looking to stay near/on a really nice beach that's not too lively. I've heard the west of the island has some really nice beaches like Geumneung Beach but we're not too bothered where we stay really. Anyone have any advice on tips on where to stay on what to do. Budget of around 80,000 per night. ideally less.

thanks!
eimy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

me and my hubby stayed last year in Cozy House (http://www.cozy-house.co.kr/) which is at hyeopjae beach. it was very clean and the host was super nice(didnt speak english though). as far as i remember it was 60,000 or 70,000 per night. it was recommended to us by korean friend who also stayed there. it is very close to hallim park.
deanjcrawford

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing how time flies...

I got back to Korea last year and was looking into going back to Jeju for a weekend break and again was going to stay in the cozy house, but it looks as if what once was a lovely little bungalow with a lovely court yard has turned into a 3 story up market love motel!

Do anyone live in jeju and know if there are two cozy houses or has the cozy house changed??
deanjcrawford

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got back to Korea last year and was looking into going back to Jeju for a weekend break and again was going to stay in the cozy house, but it looks as if what once was a lovely little bungalow with a lovely court yard has turned into a 3 story up market love motel!

Do anyone live in jeju and know if there are two cozy houses or has the cozy house changed??
pegasus64128

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deanjcrawford wrote:

Chinese citizens don't require a visa to travel to Jeju - unlike the rest of Korea. So think of their classy standards when shopping for a place to stay the night. Most Chinese standards make Korea look sparking!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: