Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zest Starts Daily Trips Clark (Phils) to/frm Incheon $50 usd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
passport220

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:08 am    Post subject: Zest Starts Daily Trips Clark (Phils) to/frm Incheon $50 usd Reply with quote

Budget Airline Zest Starts Daily Trips Clark (Philippines) to/frm Incheon for a one-way fare of $50 usd, $75 with taxes included (into fare-starting Oct 28).

Clark is smaller airport about 2 hours outside of Manila. Zest already has daily flights between the main Manila airport and Incheon but they are adding flights and are offering this discounted intro fare.

I did a test search and for most days the intro fare is already sold out, but there are still some days available.

Zest website: http://www.flyzest.com/index.php

[img]http://flyzest.com/assets/promo-images/incheon-b.gif[/img]
Zackback

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't there weight limit for luggage quite low?
Wad

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zackback wrote:
Isn't there weight limit for luggage quite low?

20 Kgs free on Zest Air. How much check-in luggage do you need to take to the Philippines? Cebu Pacific charges an extra $10 for 15kg, $20 for 20 Kgs for each leg of the journey.

Anyways thanks for the heads up Passport220! I've already booked with Zest Air to Manila for the winter break. Wish I would have known about this a week ago. Smile Still cheaper to Manila with Zest Air than Cebu Pacific.

I've flown in country with Zest Air numerous times and aside from an older fleet of airplanes I have always found them to be very reliable.

Zackback

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you say "older" how old are they? The thought scares me.
passport220

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you get 20kg free check-in bags on Zest international flights, plus 7kg of carry on bags, plus a laptop bag that is exempt from the carry-on limit, more than what I want to move around when I am traveling in the tropics.

I think Zack is thinking of Zest's domestic limits that are much lower. I don't remember what they are off the top of my head, but you can pay for extra weight limits on domestic flights and the baggage rates are less than what other low cost carriers charge.

Zackback wrote:
When you say "older" how old are they? The thought scares me.
Buck up little one. Zest flys some older planes on some domestic routes. The international routes use new Airbus A320-200. In fact Zest has announced several new international routes and are just waiting for the planes to be delivered to start service.

If you want to be frightened, go with the fact that the owner of the airline is a not a former pilot or aviation expert, but a juicemaker and the airline name comes from his most famous product line "Zest-O" juice (I like the mango flavor the best).

http://www.zesto.com.ph/zestoimgs/zesto_zesto_picbig.jpg
Wad

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummmm..."Zest-O" & "Sky Flakes" perfect for that afternoon merienda Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: