Site Search:
 
TEFL International Supports Dave's ESL Cafe
TEFL Courses, TESOL Course, English Teaching Jobs - TEFL International
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where can I get my Wii fixed?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Quack Addict



Joined: 31 Mar 2008
Location: Seoul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Where can I get my Wii fixed? Reply with quote

I brought my Wii over from the States. It's on the fritz. Where can I take it to be looked at? Do you think those guys at the E-Mart A/S centers would have a clue? Thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jdog2050



Joined: 17 Dec 2006

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: Where can I get my Wii fixed? Reply with quote

Quack Addict wrote:
I brought my Wii over from the States. It's on the fritz. Where can I take it to be looked at? Do you think those guys at the E-Mart A/S centers would have a clue? Thanks.


You can get your Wii fixed by BUYING AN XBOX.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Quack Addict



Joined: 31 Mar 2008
Location: Seoul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Re: Where can I get my Wii fixed? Reply with quote

jdog2050 wrote:
Quack Addict wrote:
I brought my Wii over from the States. It's on the fritz. Where can I take it to be looked at? Do you think those guys at the E-Mart A/S centers would have a clue? Thanks.


You can get your Wii fixed by BUYING AN XBOX.


Perhaps. But I have a 5 year old who is missing her Wii and I would like to get it fixed ASAP. Any suggestions?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jdog2050



Joined: 17 Dec 2006

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Re: Where can I get my Wii fixed? Reply with quote

Quack Addict wrote:
jdog2050 wrote:
Quack Addict wrote:
I brought my Wii over from the States. It's on the fritz. Where can I take it to be looked at? Do you think those guys at the E-Mart A/S centers would have a clue? Thanks.


You can get your Wii fixed by BUYING AN XBOX.


Perhaps. But I have a 5 year old who is missing her Wii and I would like to get it fixed ASAP. Any suggestions?


Seriously though, the old tech-mart behind Yongsan. They can basically fix anything.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Quack Addict



Joined: 31 Mar 2008
Location: Seoul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:36 am    Post subject: Re: Where can I get my Wii fixed? Reply with quote

jdog2050 wrote:
Quack Addict wrote:
jdog2050 wrote:
Quack Addict wrote:
I brought my Wii over from the States. It's on the fritz. Where can I take it to be looked at? Do you think those guys at the E-Mart A/S centers would have a clue? Thanks.


You can get your Wii fixed by BUYING AN XBOX.


Perhaps. But I have a 5 year old who is missing her Wii and I would like to get it fixed ASAP. Any suggestions?


Seriously though, the old tech-mart behind Yongsan. They can basically fix anything.


I think you're right about that. I'm all over that place this weekend. Cheers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SMOE NSET



Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Location: Seoul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is wrong exactly? It could be your disc reader dieing. I would follow jdogs advice and bring it to Yongsan.

You should try loading your games from a harddrive as well. It saves your disc drive.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


This page is maintained by the one and only Dave Sperling.
Contact Dave's ESL Cafe
Copyright © 2013 Dave Sperling. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

TEFL International Supports Dave's ESL Cafe
TEFL Courses, TESOL Course, English Teaching Jobs - TEFL International