Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Man sues wife for being ugly
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NYC_Gal 2.0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Man sues wife for being ugly Reply with quote

Quoting a friend:
"90% of Asian hubbys take note you're on a for windfall. No wonder plastic surgery is a popular sweet 16 present out here."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-sues-wife-for-being-ugly-1415695
Titus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the lawsuit.
Leon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder who will get custody....

Hope no one ever tells that girl what happened, could you imagine what that would do to your self esteem, she's the real victim here.
Squire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like they're made for each other. 62 grand on plastic surgery??
recessiontime

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't this also "rape by deception"?

Just saying.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_deception
Ya-ta Boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

When I entered Junior High School our school district (4 towns) combined the 4 elementary schools into 2 junior highs. In mine, we got a sex pot who had (allegedly) pulled a train for the high school boys. AND a Margaret Hamilton incarnation (think Wizard of Oz). This girl was tall (taller than any of the 7th grader boys from my elementary class), skinny as a rail, with long kinky hair, and a nose that was the only part of her anatomy that gave her any shape at all. Oh, and her parents were members of some weird church that required her to wear long skirts down to mid shin and knee socks that went up under the skirt. She was a fright.

Yikes!

Move on to the fall when we started our Senior year in high school.

I don't know how she did it, but in the summer between Junior and Senior year, she went off and had her hair cut and straightened, a surgeon fixed her nose and suddenly there was far more shape to her bod than just a prominent nose and Adam's apple.

Needless to say, after all those years of rejection from the boys, she would have nothing whatever to do with us guys. She started dating a college guy and (I think) eventually married him.

I always wondered what happened when the kids popped out.

Maybe this story from China answers my question.

PS: Did you know that B. Franklin was the original 'put a bag over her head' guy? It's in some letter.
Zackback

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what make-up is for.
I don't mind going out with chicks who are just plain or not too good looking. If they put on tons of make-up though that is really great. Had one guy in class ask me about when I see them without all their make-up---ya know would I still have the hots for them or not. I just answered that I turn away and wait until they put their make-up back on.
No problem man.
------
Oh and recessiontime that rape by deception thing........what guy doesn't lie to girls? Yu know man they can't handle the truth and stuff like that. It's too concrete and logical for them. Just tell them what they want to hear. They like being deceived. Fleetwood Mac told me to tell them sweet little lies. Once you do they'll luv ya for forever for it.
Remember I told ya!
recessiontime

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zackback wrote:
This is what make-up is for.
I don't mind going out with chicks who are just plain or not too good looking. If they put on tons of make-up though that is really great. Had one guy in class ask me about when I see them without all their make-up---ya know would I still have the hots for them or not. I just answered that I turn away and wait until they put their make-up back on.
No problem man.
------
Oh and recessiontime that rape by deception thing........what guy doesn't lie to girls? Yu know man they can't handle the truth and stuff like that. It's too concrete and logical for them. Just tell them what they want to hear. They like being deceived. Fleetwood Mac told me to tell them sweet little lies. Once you do they'll luv ya for forever for it.
Remember I told ya!

I realize the law is ridiculous. I'm totally with you 100% on the whole women can't handle the truth stuff.
Ya-ta Boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I just answered that I turn away and wait until they put their make-up back on.

You are an eternal optimist.

What if it isn't a question of a bit of foundation and some goo to hide the flaws? What happens when she takes her high heels off and her calves go flat? She takes off her girdle and her gut juts out? She takes off her bra and her **** sag down to her waist...or worse, disappear altogether?

Hmmm?

The ultimate insult is to trick a guy into breeding and she pops out a horror of a kid?

Life is all about looks. Ugly people do not deserve to have sex with average/above average people. Hiding behind plastic surgery should be a capital offense.
stilicho25

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL. A democrat, but far from an enlightened progressive I see.
mnjetter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope you last two posters (EDIT: Zackback and recessiontime at the time in which I wrote this post) are being trolls right now.

I'd get angry at the puerile drivel that you're spewing, but at least I have a healthy relationship with a man who doesn't regularly deceive me or underestimate my capacity for logic, and sees me as a real person.
Zackback

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another reason why I am so glad I am in Asia. Those days of being surrounded by American women are over. Man I love being here.
recessiontime

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mnjetter wrote:
I really hope you last two posters (EDIT: Zackback and recessiontime at the time in which I wrote this post) are being trolls right now.

I'd get angry at the puerile drivel that you're spewing, but at least I have a healthy relationship with a man who doesn't regularly deceive me or underestimate my capacity for logic, and sees me as a real person.

actually it's not trolling. I've learned the hard way that women really cannot handle harsh truths. I'm not saying there are no exceptions to this general rule of thumb. Maybe you might be the exception. Maybe your man is not telling you something. It's funny because the whole "women cannot handle harsh truths" is yet another truth that men agree upon but do not voice out due to the risk of being ostracized. Another general rule of thumb agreed by all men with advanced knowledge of relationships and gaming women is this:

"women think with their emotions, not logic"

Again, this is something that isn't voiced out in the public as the calls for misogyny are not too far behind.
comm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

recessiontime wrote:
It's funny because the whole "women cannot handle harsh truths" is yet another truth that men agree upon but do not voice out due to the risk of being ostracized.

I'd rather find women who can handle "harsh truths" than have to lie. They aren't so rare as you think.

But with that said, it should be common knowledge that emotion is more important than logic for most women. When she has a problem and comes to you in tears over how worried she is, God help you if you try to solve it. It's the worst thing ever, but she doesn't want it to go away, she wants other people to feel bad about it with her.
alongway

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a pretty pointless story without a picture of the kid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current Events Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: