Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

REIKI PRACTITIONERS around Bundang or Seoul area?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigresa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: REIKI PRACTITIONERS around Bundang or Seoul area? Reply with quote

Hi all,

Just wondering whether there is anyone in the Seongnam/Bundang/Seoul/Gyeonggi area who is a Reiki Master and would be interested in attuning/initiating others? It's something I always wanted to do at home, but never got the chance...

hope we can connect!
mmstyle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edited because I should have sent a pm
JeJuJitsu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: REIKI PRACTITIONERS around Bundang or Seoul area? Reply with quote

tigresa wrote:
Hi all,

Just wondering whether there is anyone in the Seongnam/Bundang/Seoul/Gyeonggi area who is a Reiki Master and would be interested in attuning/initiating others? It's something I always wanted to do at home, but never got the chance...

hope we can connect!

You really believe in this Amway for Hippies???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reiki
seoulunitarian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: re: Reply with quote

I would also be interested. If anyone is near Suwon, and is a Reiki Master, please PM me.

Peace,
Daniel
JeJuJitsu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, right. Yes, I will do a healing, cheap. $50/hr.
shetan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Korean Reiki Reply with quote

I got some massage/healing done in New Zealand by a Korean lady who said its a Korean form of Reiki. It really helped me a lot and I want to find it here.. anyone know its name?
Len8

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't Reiki Japanese?
tigresa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: japanese origin.... Reply with quote

yes, reiki is of japanese origin, although it's done all over the world now. if no one knows of any trained practitioners, perhaps someone knows of something similar that is indigenous to Korea?

a
citisenoftheworld

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Reiki course Reply with quote

Hey there, does anyone know of any Reiki Level 1 training courses in Seoul? I heard there's one in Insadong, but can't find any information.

If anyone knows of any, please let me know.

Thanks Smile
mindmetoo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believing this works is magical thinking. One may as well believe Harry Potter is real. Don't waste your money.
Mint

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, they confiscated my quartz at the airport because I had a Mars aligned familiar channeled inside and it kept setting off the alarms.
D.D.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:43 am    Post subject: reike Reply with quote

Stay away from Reike it is so watered down these days. There use to be only 5 or 6 masters in the world at one time. Now every fruit in the world calls themselves a master with little training. Then they intiate others for cash. Energy work is powerful. Don't let some amateur mess in your energenic field. They hold their hands to long in one spot which brings too much awareness to that area.
mindmetoo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:07 am    Post subject: Re: reike Reply with quote

D.D. wrote:
Stay away from Reike it is so watered down these days. There use to be only 5 or 6 masters in the world at one time. Now every fruit in the world calls themselves a master with little training. Then they intiate others for cash. Energy work is powerful. Don't let some amateur mess in your energenic field. They hold their hands to long in one spot which brings too much awareness to that area.

You can't call yourself a master in doing nothing. Your premise is flawed. This is purely fantasy.
D.D.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: energy work Reply with quote

I have worked in healing for years and know from direct experience that this stuff works.
That said some forms are more effective than others.

It is also comical to meet left brainers such as you that totally discount it as possible. Just because you have not experienced something does not mean it does not exist. How many years have you looked into this stuff?

The logical part of our brain is so arrogant. It knows little and pretends to know all. Just like you.

Larry King had a great show on the modern understanding of the brain last week. I suggest you do some study on authors and leading scientists like Candice Pert.

Or you can stay in that group of people who don't know but think they know.

I prefer to be aware that many things are a mystery in this life. I also have two science degrees if you think I am a total flake for writing this.
Teleria

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey tigresa,

I'm a traditional Reiki Master (14th gen. usui shiki ryoho, you get the drift), and I'll be coming to Seoul in a few weeks or so. I haven't decided yet whether I'll be doing any initiations/attunements while I'm in Korea, but if you'd like to go for coffee sometime I'd be glad to impart any info I can.

Teleria
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: