Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apostille Authentication Services

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pulatso

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Apostille Authentication Services Reply with quote

Hello one and all,

I am wondering about the legitimacy of an apostille service: http://www.usauthentication.com/

They seem pretty legit. I am just wondering if anyone else has used them and if they were happy with their services.

They are very affordable, $55, compared to the other apostille services that charge up to $200.

So, any comments about this would be helpful.

Thanks,
tremault

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the question is not whether we think they are legit, it is whether the korean authorities will accept their authentication.

If I were you, I'd play it safe and go through the official channels.
I don't know how it works in the USA, but in the UK the government department is called the foreign and commonwealth office.
your government department may have a similar name.
pulatso

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the U.S. the State Department is the only department that can give an Apostille.

The US Authentication Services is a channeler . . they basically take the document to the State Department for me and expedite the process. There are tons of channelers that do this type of service for a fee . . . I am just wondering if anybody has worked with this particular channeler . . .and from my research, plenty of people have and have great success with them.

http://forums.eslcafe.com/korea/viewtopic.php?t=213288[/quote]
Allthechildrenareinsane

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used them to get my docs apostilled for my current job. They were prompt, efficient, professional, and cheap.

pulatso wrote:
in the U.S. the State Department is the only department that can give an Apostille.

The US Authentication Services is a channeler . . they basically take the document to the State Department for me and expedite the process. There are tons of channelers that do this type of service for a fee . . . I am just wondering if anybody has worked with this particular channeler . . .and from my research, plenty of people have and have great success with them.

http://forums.eslcafe.com/korea/viewtopic.php?t=213288
[/quote]
pulatso

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Allthechildrenareinsane (great username!) . . I just had my CBC fedexed to them today . .

Did they keep you posted by email? I have the tracking numbers, but I emailed them anyway . . . I like to keep an eye on the process . . Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: