Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trump is NOT the spawn of his mom having sex with orangutan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madoka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Trump is NOT the spawn of his mom having sex with orangutan Reply with quote

I kinda suspected as much since I never heard of any bald, retarded orangutans.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/yahoo-news-exclusive-trump-releases-birth-certificate-bill-151304482.html

On Monday's "Tonight Show With Jay Leno," Maher said he would donate $5 million to the charity of Trump�s choice (Maher suggested Hair Club for Men, among others) if the "Celebrity Apprentice" host could prove he is not the "spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan." Maher was mocking Trump's much-publicized announcement in October that he would donate $5 million to charity if Obama would release his college records.

On Tuesday, a lawyer for Trump sent the letter to Maher with the birth certificate attached, asking the "Real Time" host to make good on his late-night offer:

Attached hereto is a copy of Mr. Trump's birth certificate, demonstrating that he is the son of Fred Trump, not an orangutan. Please remit the $5 million to Mr. Trump immediately and he will ensure that the money be donated to the following five charities in equal amounts: Hurricane Sandy Victims, The Police Athletic League, The American Cancer Society, The March of Dimes, and The Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.

In October, Trump announced he had "something very, very big concerning the president of the United States"�something he said could "possibly" change the election�leading to speculation that the 66-year-old might have unearthed scandalous information about Obama.

"Barack Obama is the least transparent president in the history of this country," Trump said in a video shot from his New York office and uploaded to YouTube. "I'm very honored to have gotten him to release his long-form birth certificate or whatever it may be.

"I have a deal for the president," Trump continued. "If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications and if he gives his passport applications and records, I will give to a charity of his choice�inner-city children in Chicago, American Cancer Society, AIDS research, anything he wants�a check immediately for $5 million."

Obama was unfazed. On "The Tonight Show," Obama joked to Leno that the bad blood between him and the "Celebrity Apprentice" star "dates back to when we were growing up together in Kenya."
12ax7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Trump is NOT the spawn of his mom having sex with orangu Reply with quote

madoka wrote:
I kinda suspected as much since I never heard of any bald, retarded orangutans.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/yahoo-news-exclusive-trump-releases-birth-certificate-bill-151304482.html

On Monday's "Tonight Show With Jay Leno," Maher said he would donate $5 million to the charity of Trump�s choice (Maher suggested Hair Club for Men, among others) if the "Celebrity Apprentice" host could prove he is not the "spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan." Maher was mocking Trump's much-publicized announcement in October that he would donate $5 million to charity if Obama would release his college records.

On Tuesday, a lawyer for Trump sent the letter to Maher with the birth certificate attached, asking the "Real Time" host to make good on his late-night offer:

Attached hereto is a copy of Mr. Trump's birth certificate, demonstrating that he is the son of Fred Trump, not an orangutan. Please remit the $5 million to Mr. Trump immediately and he will ensure that the money be donated to the following five charities in equal amounts: Hurricane Sandy Victims, The Police Athletic League, The American Cancer Society, The March of Dimes, and The Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.

In October, Trump announced he had "something very, very big concerning the president of the United States"�something he said could "possibly" change the election�leading to speculation that the 66-year-old might have unearthed scandalous information about Obama.

"Barack Obama is the least transparent president in the history of this country," Trump said in a video shot from his New York office and uploaded to YouTube. "I'm very honored to have gotten him to release his long-form birth certificate or whatever it may be.

"I have a deal for the president," Trump continued. "If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications and if he gives his passport applications and records, I will give to a charity of his choice�inner-city children in Chicago, American Cancer Society, AIDS research, anything he wants�a check immediately for $5 million."

Obama was unfazed. On "The Tonight Show," Obama joked to Leno that the bad blood between him and the "Celebrity Apprentice" star "dates back to when we were growing up together in Kenya."

"I will give to a charity of his choice�inner-city children in Chicago, American Cancer Society, AIDS research, anything he wants�a check immediately for $5 million."

"Please remit the $5 million to Mr. Trump immediately..."

In other words, he wants to claim Maher's donation as his in the media and on his taxes. Rolling Eyes
madoka

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure everyone saw this one coming:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/trump-sues-maher-5-million-joke-170038270.html

In an interview with "Fox & Friends" on Monday, Trump said he plans to sue Bill Maher over a joke the comedian made last month on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno."

During his interview with Leno, Maher joked he would donate $5 million to the charity of Trump�s choice if the "Celebrity Apprentice" host could prove he's not the "spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan"�mocking Trump's much-publicized announcement in October that he would donate $5 million to charity if President Barack Obama would release his college and passport records. Through his lawyer, Trump fired off a copy of his birth certificate to Maher along with a letter demanding the money.

�He promised me $5 million for charity if I provided certain information," Trump said on "Fox & Friends" on Monday. "Well, I provided the information, he didn�t pay. So today I sue Bill Maher for $5 million for charity.�

The real estate mogul said he will sue Maher if the "Real Time" host doesn't make good on his pledge by noon.

"I don�t think he was joking," Trump added. "He said it with venom. That was venom. That wasn�t a joke. In fact he was nervous when he said it. It was a pathetic delivery, but he said, 'I will give' and I said I will accept, so let�s see what happens.�
andrewchon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Bill ought to pay up, because despite what Donald Trump claims, in fact he is a very poor man, living hand to mouth. Donald has made many greedy people poor through his activities and that makes him an 'unintentional' robin hood. He needs that money to continue destroying rich peoples lives through his false hopes and promises that he has no intentions of keeping.
12ax7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He promised him 5 million dollars? Delusional, narcissistic, or he wants to donate the money in his own name in order to claim it as his own on his taxes? Laughing

How about naming the charities of his choice so that Bill Maher can donate to them?
Konglishman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a more serious note, there is still some question as to whether a humanzee can be conceived through natural means. While it has been shown that a hybrid cross through a male human and a female chimpanzee appears not to be a possible, there have been no investigations of the other way around.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee

Interestingly, there is a medieval rumor of a countess having a hybrid child due to her relations with her pet ape.
Quote:
On the other hand, other accounts are more possibly fictitious, such as Pietro Damiani's, who in his "De bono religiosi status et variorum animatium tropologia" (11th Century) tells of a Count Gulielmus whose pet ape became his wife's lover. One day the ape became "mad with jealousy" on seeing the count lying with his wife that it fatally attacked him. Damain claims he was told about this incident by Pope Alexander II and shown an offspring claimed to be that of the ape and woman.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_zoophilia#section_3
12ax7

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With this lawsuit, Trump has finalized the process of becoming a self-caricature.
12ax7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's Bill Maher's response.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN3ZpaZ6QQc

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: