Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

12/21/2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zyzyfer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boo I read that Peter Gersten won't "jump" (he keeps whining about how it's a leap of faith) unless he sees something significant happen. I wanted him to turn into jumpermeats.
ricochet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

madoka wrote:
ricochet wrote:
we are all dead already and the essence of our existence is just another obstacle to nirvana. Rolling Eyes

Wrong! We are all part of a giant computer simulation. On 12/12 a cosmic portal will open and we will finally have the opportunity to escape this cosmic computer. That or fall to our death with the world watching:

http://badufos.blogspot.com/2011/02/2012-peter-gerstens-leap-of-faith.html

i love you...but, the truth: 'Therefore rejoice ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is down unto you having great wrath, because he knowth he hath but a short time, And when the drangon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.' Revelation 13 verse 12-13 Shocked

Last edited by ricochet on Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total
ricochet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fools!... 'they will say, �where is the promise of His coming? forever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.� (2 Peter 3:4)' Rolling Eyes

we are dead and you dont even know it. Wink
drcrazy

Location: Pusan. Yes, that's right. Pusan NOT Busan. I ain't never been to no place called Busan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, all I can say is that the next time the Mayan calendar ends I am not going to expect anything big to happen. So there. Evil or Very Mad
12ax7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricochet wrote:
fools!... 'they will say, �where is the promise of His coming? forever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.� (2 Peter 3:4)' Rolling Eyes

When I watched the first episode of Lost, I thought, "This is awesome. I better not find out down the road they are dead and just don't know it." [facepalm]
Underwaterbob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

12ax7 wrote:
ricochet wrote:

When I watched the first episode of Lost, I thought, "This is awesome. I better not find out down the road they are dead and just don't know it." [facepalm]

Yeah, what a joke. Sometime shortly after Lost became super-popular, the writers outright claimed that no, no, they're not just already dead, and that there ARE answers to all the mysteries. Six more seasons later and whaddayaknow, they are just already dead and the vast majority of the mysteries were left completely unexplained. Not that you couldn't see it coming: the entire show started to fall apart sometime during the second season and completely lost it in the third.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: