Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

120 hour TESOL in Seoul with class room time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
itiswhatitis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:23 am    Post subject: 120 hour TESOL in Seoul with class room time Reply with quote

Anyone know where to take a 120 hour TESOL in Seoul with class room time?

I work during the week mon to fri.

I have a job with EPIK Seoul but I worry that they may not renew me come Sept. because I only have a 100 hour online TESOL.

I've been told that my current TESOL is OK but better to be safe than sorry.

As an aside.....does one usually do a 120 class room TESOL on the weekend or it is usually done all together??

Thanks!!!
ttompatz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: 120 hour TESOL in Seoul with class room time Reply with quote

itiswhatitis wrote:
Anyone know where to take a 120 hour TESOL in Seoul with class room time?

I work during the week mon to fri.

I have a job with EPIK Seoul but I worry that they may not renew me come Sept. because I only have a 100 hour online TESOL.

I've been told that my current TESOL is OK but better to be safe than sorry.

As an aside.....does one usually do a 120 class room TESOL on the weekend or it is usually done all together??

Thanks!!!

As long as you qualify for / have been employed at EPIK level 2 for a full year it won't matter.

You have already had more than 20 hours of classes with real students (practicum), observed classes and evaluations.

If your evaluation may be weak then look at the CELTA on-line course. It is a blended program that allows you to do most of the coursework by distance then attend to a training center for your evaluations and practicum.

You can also pop down to Thailand on your summer break and get a 5-day (40-60 hour) short course in-class to supplement your 100 hour on-line certificate.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Job-related Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: