Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did Dominos Pizza change their recipe in Korea
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kimchi_pizza

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brucebruce wrote:
I am stunned what this post has ballooned into. I thought I asked a simple and innocent question. Apparently it needed three pages and name calling to answer. Yes!

Don't be too surprised Bruce. When you live in a country far from your country's main 'staple', it becomes
'comfort food' while away. Specially when you live in a country that in order to 'eat out' you MUST have a companion.

Pizza is one of those rare things that you can eat alone and find comfort and be filled by a simple phone call.
I've noticed that prices of MANY restaurants have gone up, while the quality has diminished. For expats. that depend on a simple 'pie', it's a big
deal....
I really enjoyed a good pepperoni from Dominoes once in a while, but recently...something has changed.
NohopeSeriously

Location: The Christian Right-Wing Educational Republic of Korea

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The price of wheat flour is skyrocketing thanks to the serious drought in Australia. I'm too lazy to make bread at home and I'm trying to eat more rice instead. This will affect the price of pizza in Korea.
lemak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ewlandon wrote:
actually pizza is really good for you. It has food from all the major food groups.

I try to eat pizza at least once a week so that I can get vegetables and dairy, protien and grains in one meal without cooking.

(source: my friend the nutrionist told me)

Wash it down with a couple of raspberry Vodka Cruisers to get your daily fruit requirements also.
ewlandon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I don't want two servings of potatoes and I usually get sweet patato gold crust pizza so I will stick with fanta for the fruit.
KimchiNinja

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lemak wrote:
ewlandon wrote:
actually pizza is really good for you. It has food from all the major food groups.

I try to eat pizza at least once a week so that I can get vegetables and dairy, protien and grains in one meal without cooking.

(source: my friend the nutrionist told me)

Wash it down with a couple of raspberry Vodka Cruisers to get your daily fruit requirements also.

LOL

Yeah sorry but that post didn't make any sense. Hope it was a joke, can't ever tell w Daves.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: