Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Buying/selling stuff in Korea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nile19

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Buying/selling stuff in Korea Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone knows of some good websites like craigslist for foreigners in Koera. I will be needing to purchases a lot of stuff for an apartment soon and I am not sure where to look. Thanks!
wishfullthinkng

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gmarket.com. they have an english option and you can find almost anything with super fast shipping. you might have to learn a tiny bit of korean to use it or use google translate, but it's an amazing website, especially for apartment furnishings. you just order, it arrives and often if it's an item like a bed they put it together for you and take away the trash.
tardisrider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Buying/selling stuff in Korea Reply with quote

nile19 wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knows of some good websites like craigslist for foreigners in Koera. I will be needing to purchases a lot of stuff for an apartment soon and I am not sure where to look. Thanks!

So you want something like craigslist? Why do you want something like craigslist? Why don't you just use craigslist itself?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: