Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SBS ESPN airing NBA games live in HD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yaya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: SBS ESPN airing NBA games live in HD Reply with quote

Wow, the NBA has returned to Korean cable! I am watching the final minutes of the Knicks-Celtics game and the picture is AWESOME!

Not sure how often the games are on because the channel's website isn't that up to date. But hey, NBA fans can enjoy this.
Yaya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next game is Feb. 2 (Saturday) at 9:30 a.m. and features Chicago vs. Brooklyn.
byrddogs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is good and all. You can watch NBA games (all other sports til your heart is content) on first row sports via computer.
hogwonguy1979

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

byrddogs wrote:
That is good and all. You can watch NBA games (all other sports til your heart is content) on first row sports via computer.

i can't seem to get first row to work every time i click on a link, it always takes it back to the home page

myp2p and athdhe seem to work better imho, right now watching the aussie open via athdhe with the int feed and i don't have to listen to 1) the us espn announcers, 2) the HORRIBLE vijay armitraj on star sports or korean announcers
byrddogs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hogwonguy1979 wrote:
byrddogs wrote:

i can't seem to get first row to work every time i click on a link, it always takes it back to the home page

myp2p and athdhe seem to work better imho, right now watching the aussie open via athdhe with the int feed and i don't have to listen to 1) the us espn announcers, 2) the HORRIBLE vijay armitraj on star sports or korean announcers

That's weird. I always used firstrow to watch NCAA football and basketball games in Korea. I do the same here in China.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: