Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Favorite Korea stories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morgen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Favorite Korea stories Reply with quote

I was talking with a friend the other day whose Korea time is coming to an end, and we spent a long time reminiscing about our experiences there. It made me interested in hearing other people's funny stories, weirdest moments, biggest culture shock, etc. I'd love to read them if anyone wants to share.
Swampfox10mm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of my experiences have been so odd that people here sometimes claim I am fibbing. To be hones tho, Korea is nowhere near as odd as it was 10+ years ago. I will add some later when not typing on a phone.
John Stamos jr.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Around my second day here and late at night, I was walking about 50 yards behind a dude that I'd always see around the neighborhood, who looked like frankenstein. He trailed off to the right to the right and when I reached that spot I glanced to see this crazy dude pooping on, literally, the front steps of an apartment building. I then had to cross this dude at least once a week until I moved. I've traveled quite a bit though, and Korea's pretty tame. I have much better stories about other countries. Koreans are usually just kind of weirdos who need some greenery in their heads so they stop acting like silly robot borgs all the time.
dairyairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too often this is too true.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3zhvLVGNc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: