Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Playing club football?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elegantelephant88

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Playing club football? Reply with quote

I'm heading to Korea next week and was wondering if anyone plays club football? If they know when the season starts and how can I join?

Also if there's any website, online community to look up these things? I want to play a bit of 5 a-side too!

Thanks!
elegantelephant88

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, I'll be living in Dobongu, north side of Seoul.
I'll be interested in casual weekend matches too since there might be a conflict of schedule during the week.
bushell1212

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Club Football Reply with quote

Hi,

My name is Martin Bushell and I'm the current Chairman of the Seoul Sunday Football League (SSFL). We currently have 18 member teams in our league spread over 2 divisions and I'm sure there are a multitude of teams that you could join.

My team is the Han River Harriers, and we currently ply our trade out of Sahmyook University for our home games, which is based in Hwarangdae, also in Northern Seoul. If you arrive and are looking to get involved, please feel free to contact me on 01054954680 and we can arrange a trail runout for you. We are currently a D1 team and have a good group of players.

Take a look at the website www.leaguelineup.com/ssflkorea2012

Many thanks

Martin
Landros

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Martin, Bundang are still scrounging up players so anyone not getting time in D1 give us a shout. We have a sweet pitch in Bundang and it isn't far from Gangnam now that there is a new Bundang subway express line even through yangjae and pangyo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: