Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LACROSSE GEAR - FULL KIT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OMGtrev

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:44 am    Post subject: LACROSSE GEAR - FULL KIT Reply with quote

I'm selling my lacrosse gear which I bought last year in America, all brand new. I brought it over with the intention of playing last summer but the league/team fell apart so I never got a chance to use any of my gear. The full price for the kit is 600,000won. It seems expensive, but it's actually pretty cheap considering that the helmet alone is over a third of the price (you simply can't get inexpensive helmets). Comes with everything you see in the pictures except one white lax ball which I am going to keep (but I didn't factor them into the price anyway). Everything has been discounted and obviously you won't have to pay for shipping because I will deliver it myself to an agreed upon location. If you don't want the goalie stick (which is lightly used and nicely broken in), I'll knock off 50,000 won and let you keep the shaft (has no dings or scratches on it) anyway. It's always fun to stick a regular sized head on there and play around, or you can cut it down to middie/attack size with a metal saw. I'd really like to sell everything all at once because it'll be harder to sell it all piece by piece. This is ideal for someone who is looking to start playing lacrosse because you don't have to worry about shipping and everything is new anyway. All you would need to buy after getting this kit is a head, which can easily be shipped.

Check out this link to see more pictures of the gear with their brands and names and to see the regular, non-discounted prices of each piece. http://imgur.com/a/PBUsq#0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: