Site Search:
 
TEFL International Supports Dave's ESL Cafe
TEFL Courses, TESOL Course, English Teaching Jobs - TEFL International
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTB: Used Car

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Daelim



Joined: 18 Jun 2011

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: WTB: Used Car Reply with quote

I am looking to buy a used car - no rustbuckets please Wink!

Something a decent size and comfortable for a family to get around town in. If above 90,000kms - timing belt and water pump change necessary.

Budget: Don't want to be blowing large chunks on this but if it's a decent car we will pay a fair price Wink

Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
le-paul



Joined: 07 Apr 2009
Location: dans la chambre

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you know that foreigners over charge by huge amounts when they sell things trying to rob each other all the tme? if you go to the hyundai service centre and places like that, you can buy older cars for around two hundred plus thousand - the same exact condition and age as a foreigner would sell you for between eight hundred and one point two million. just saying...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daelim



Joined: 18 Jun 2011

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your concern. I'm not sure if you are being serious?

I'm not in Seoul and I suppose this service center is?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TDC troll



Joined: 03 Feb 2009
Location: TDC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Hyundai Santamo in very good condition.
I 'll let you have it for 2 million won.
I f you want more info , just ask . [/img]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
le-paul



Joined: 07 Apr 2009
Location: dans la chambre

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, im being serious??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
matthews_world



Joined: 15 Feb 2003
Location: Coming to a norae-bang near you!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where u located?

I've got a 2000 Daewoo Matiz with 120,000 low mileage and clean body.

It's comparatively priced at 1.8 and includes a 3D navigation system with DMB.

I'm in east Asia at the moment (2-hour flight) but can arrange to come back to Korea 2-3 weeks later.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/74483967@N00/6845759572/in/photostream
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Daelim



Joined: 18 Jun 2011

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TDC troll wrote:
I have a Hyundai Santamo in very good condition.
I 'll let you have it for 2 million won.
I f you want more info , just ask . [/img]


PM Sent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daelim



Joined: 18 Jun 2011

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matthews_world wrote:
Where u located?

I've got a 2000 Daewoo Matiz with 120,000 low mileage and clean body.

It's comparatively priced at 1.8 and includes a 3D navigation system with DMB.

I'm in east Asia at the moment (2-hour flight) but can arrange to come back to Korea 2-3 weeks later.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/74483967@N00/6845759572/in/photostream


PM Sent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
12ax7



Joined: 07 Nov 2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

le-paul wrote:
did you know that foreigners over charge by huge amounts when they sell things trying to rob each other all the tme? if you go to the hyundai service centre and places like that, you can buy older cars for around two hundred plus thousand - the same exact condition and age as a foreigner would sell you for between eight hundred and one point two million. just saying...



Come on. He said no rust buckets.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xkrnjjxx



Joined: 12 Feb 2013

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a used car dealer! I want to show you around couple of cars that are in your price range and your standards!

give me a call!

010-9111-9727
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
randall020105



Joined: 08 Apr 2008
Location: the land of morning confusion...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:56 am    Post subject: Car Reply with quote

Hi, re: Car search... PM sent.

R.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


This page is maintained by the one and only Dave Sperling.
Contact Dave's ESL Cafe
Copyright © 2013 Dave Sperling. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

TEFL International Supports Dave's ESL Cafe
TEFL Courses, TESOL Course, English Teaching Jobs - TEFL International