Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Stupid English Teachers in South Korea"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghostrider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K Stormfront sure loves him.

"This guy guy is better than any ESL teachers that I've seen."

"Now that is what I call true dedication and the kind of Esl teachers that Korea should strive to employ if they really want to continue Esl education."

"Anyway I support the guy's perspective and he is welcome to stay in Korea and keep up the good work."
Stan Rogers

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghostrider wrote:

"Now that is what I call true dedication and the kind of Esl teachers that Korea should strive to employ if they really want to continue Esl education."

"Anyway I support the guy's perspective and he is welcome to stay in Korea and keep up the good work."

I have a quote for him. I respect your right to free speech and to comment on things you obviously know little about. We second language teachers in Korea do not teach ESL. We teach EFL. If you really truly cared and wanted to be taken seriously you'd know that simple fact.
World Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How would they know that? This site is called Dave's ESL Cafe.
SHGator428

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever happened to this op? He beast posted for a couple of months and then just poofed away into the night. Did he pull a midnight run from the site or was he forced to resign?
EZE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghostrider wrote:

They like Glenn GoGo because he films little boys kissing each other while he's at work, and he talks about cruising bars in his women's make-up on his time off. I'm not sure if the guys at Korean Sentry are into the same lifestyle as Glenn or if they just approve of any teacher who does anything as long as they're not non-Asian men who might share mutual attraction with an adult Korean female.
tob55

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHGator428 wrote:
Whatever happened to this op? He beast posted for a couple of months and then just poofed away into the night. Did he pull a midnight run from the site or was he forced to resign?

Not sure since I am not Mod, but it could be that (a) he decided the forums were no place for his level of intelligence, (b) he did as you suggested and took a midnight runner (but from his posts it seems he was doing something other than teaching ESL/EFL, or (c) he might have been banned by the powers that be.

I actually enjoyed reading his posts at times, but for the most part he had beliefs that certainly crossed wires with a lot of people on the forums. Wherever the OP is these days I wish him well.
ghostrider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard he got fired. Maybe he got in trouble for posting way too many NSFW videos on his channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrJaeGun/videos?shelf_id=5&view=0&sort=p
edwardcatflap

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghostrider wrote:
I heard he got fired. Maybe he got in trouble for posting way too many NSFW videos on his channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrJaeGun/videos?shelf_id=5&view=0&sort=p

I didn't manage to spot a video called 'I've been fired' among all the ones about fixing your hair like a gay K pop star.
LivingLife05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard about this. He got fired over filming two male students kissing. I have nothing against gays, but I don't understand what made him think that there wouldn't be any consequences.
DaeguNL

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LivingLife05 wrote:
I've heard about this. He got fired over filming two male students kissing. I have nothing against gays, but I don't understand what made him think that there wouldn't be any consequences.

and this guy went on a rant about foreigners who give other foreigners a bad name....I really hope what he was filming was just a joke, and not for his private use
northway

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaeguNL wrote:
LivingLife05 wrote:

and this guy went on a rant about foreigners who give other foreigners a bad name....I really hope what he was filming was just a joke, and not for his private use

I'm pretty sure he did it because he thought it was cute/funny, essentially applying Western values to Korea. Funny, as I think that's what he accused all of us of doing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: