Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GeForce GTX 770 4gb GPU and Corsair H100i CPU h20 Cooler

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leejean85

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: GeForce GTX 770 4gb GPU and Corsair H100i CPU h20 Cooler Reply with quote

Up for sale is a XENON GTX 770 4gb VRAM. It's used about 4months old. I'm selling simply because I have no self control and upgraded to the new 780ti. It's in fantastic condition.

All the specs can be found online.

I used it for gaming and workstation tasks. (Running Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects, DaVinci Resolve as well as Photoshop)

Asking for 400,000 WON, however any reasonable offer won't be turned down. Your chance to get an excellent GPU for the holidays.

Also for sale is a Corsair H100i. It's been opened out of the box, but it has not been used at all. It'll come with everything in the box and will fit any LG1150 or 1155 socket and more, AMD as well. If you're looking to overclock your CPU it doesn't get much straightforward than this. I ended up getting this and a Noctua for my birthday, ended up going with the Noctua.

100,000 firm.

Both are in great shape, and they run around 400-550 for the GPU and 175 for the cooler, so I'm doing my best to let them go at a good price, please let me know!

email me at [email protected]

or shoot me a text at 010-6793-6238

IF you're in BUSAN we can arrange a pick up, if not, willing to ship in Korea as well!

-Steve

[img]http://koreabridge.net/sites/default/files/imagefield/gpu.jpg?1387819572[/img]

[img]http://koreabridge.net/sites/default/files/imagefield/h100i.jpg?1387819581[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: