Site Search:
 
TEFL International Supports Dave's ESL Cafe
TEFL Courses, TESOL Course, English Teaching Jobs - TEFL International
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not just a problem in Korea and China
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
robbie_davies



Joined: 16 Jun 2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:11 am    Post subject: Not just a problem in Korea and China Reply with quote

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/north-wales-weather-air-pollution-6907252

Some you more sensitive North Americans (the ones who do the most harping on about air pollution killing you) might want to give North Wales a miss. Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
frankhenry



Joined: 13 Mar 2007

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: Not just a problem in Korea and China Reply with quote

robbie_davies wrote:
http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/north-wales-weather-air-pollution-6907252

Some you more sensitive North Americans (the ones who do the most harping on about air pollution killing you) might want to give North Wales a miss. Shocked


Do you have some kind of chip on your shoulder against North Americans? Looks like your topic has more to do with bashing North Americans than the air quality of North Wales. Why would you even tie the two together?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
young_clinton



Joined: 09 Sep 2009

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I go to the U.K.? That depends on whether your types are on the increase or decrease. Actually my understanding is the Welsh don't really like the English that much, that is at least from listening to someone from Wales talk.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robbie_davies



Joined: 16 Jun 2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Not just a problem in Korea and China Reply with quote

frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:
http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/north-wales-weather-air-pollution-6907252

Some you more sensitive North Americans (the ones who do the most harping on about air pollution killing you) might want to give North Wales a miss. Shocked


Do you have some kind of chip on your shoulder against North Americans? Looks like your topic has more to do with bashing North Americans than the air quality of North Wales. Why would you even tie the two together?


It is always the North Americans - in my experience - whinging about lethal air pollution in various parts of Asia which is about to kill them.

You don't hear the various Brits, Aussies, South Africans and Irish bang on about it as much. Just a finding of mine. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
frankhenry



Joined: 13 Mar 2007

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: Not just a problem in Korea and China Reply with quote

robbie_davies wrote:
frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:
http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/north-wales-weather-air-pollution-6907252

Some you more sensitive North Americans (the ones who do the most harping on about air pollution killing you) might want to give North Wales a miss. Shocked


Do you have some kind of chip on your shoulder against North Americans? Looks like your topic has more to do with bashing North Americans than the air quality of North Wales. Why would you even tie the two together?


It is always the North Americans - in my experience - whinging about lethal air pollution in various parts of Asia which is about to kill them.

You don't hear the various Brits, Aussies, South Africans and Irish bang on about it as much. Just a finding of mine. Very Happy


It's a hate post. A childish post that represents your mentality.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robbie_davies



Joined: 16 Jun 2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Not just a problem in Korea and China Reply with quote

frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:
frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:
http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/north-wales-weather-air-pollution-6907252

Some you more sensitive North Americans (the ones who do the most harping on about air pollution killing you) might want to give North Wales a miss. Shocked


Do you have some kind of chip on your shoulder against North Americans? Looks like your topic has more to do with bashing North Americans than the air quality of North Wales. Why would you even tie the two together?


It is always the North Americans - in my experience - whinging about lethal air pollution in various parts of Asia which is about to kill them.

You don't hear the various Brits, Aussies, South Africans and Irish bang on about it as much. Just a finding of mine. Very Happy


It's a hate post. A childish post that represents your mentality.


Go and call a whaaaaaaaaambulance. Don't breathe in Frank when you go outside the next time or we might have a fatality.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robbie_davies



Joined: 16 Jun 2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

young_clinton wrote:
Do I go to the U.K.? That depends on whether your types are on the increase or decrease. Actually my understanding is the Welsh don't really like the English that much, that is at least from listening to someone from Wales talk.


Oh don't say that - I will give you a bite of my meat pie. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
frankhenry



Joined: 13 Mar 2007

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Not just a problem in Korea and China Reply with quote

robbie_davies wrote:
frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:
frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:
http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/north-wales-weather-air-pollution-6907252

Some you more sensitive North Americans (the ones who do the most harping on about air pollution killing you) might want to give North Wales a miss. Shocked


Do you have some kind of chip on your shoulder against North Americans? Looks like your topic has more to do with bashing North Americans than the air quality of North Wales. Why would you even tie the two together?


It is always the North Americans - in my experience - whinging about lethal air pollution in various parts of Asia which is about to kill them.

You don't hear the various Brits, Aussies, South Africans and Irish bang on about it as much. Just a finding of mine. Very Happy


It's a hate post. A childish post that represents your mentality.


Go and call a whaaaaaaaaambulance. Don't breathe in Frank when you go outside the next time or we might have a fatality.


Hope this is a case of you having too much to drink. If not, you are one sad person.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robbie_davies



Joined: 16 Jun 2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: Not just a problem in Korea and China Reply with quote

frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:
frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:
frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:
http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/north-wales-weather-air-pollution-6907252

Some you more sensitive North Americans (the ones who do the most harping on about air pollution killing you) might want to give North Wales a miss. Shocked


Do you have some kind of chip on your shoulder against North Americans? Looks like your topic has more to do with bashing North Americans than the air quality of North Wales. Why would you even tie the two together?


It is always the North Americans - in my experience - whinging about lethal air pollution in various parts of Asia which is about to kill them.

You don't hear the various Brits, Aussies, South Africans and Irish bang on about it as much. Just a finding of mine. Very Happy


It's a hate post. A childish post that represents your mentality.


Go and call a whaaaaaaaaambulance. Don't breathe in Frank when you go outside the next time or we might have a fatality.


Hope this is a case of you having too much to drink. If not, you are one sad person.


Frank, you got boring real quick, now begone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
frankhenry



Joined: 13 Mar 2007

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Not just a problem in Korea and China Reply with quote

robbie_davies wrote:
http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/north-wales-weather-air-pollution-6907252

Some you more sensitive North Americans (the ones who do the most harping on about air pollution killing you) might want to give North Wales a miss. Shocked


I opened up the address and the only people I read who were complaining about the pollution were the North Wales people. I didn't see any sensitive North Americans complaining.

Got the butt end of the story turned around up under your nose for a few whiffs there, eyh.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ralph Winfield



Joined: 23 Apr 2013

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:58 am    Post subject: Re: Not just a problem in Korea and China Reply with quote

frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:
http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/north-wales-weather-air-pollution-6907252

Some you more sensitive North Americans (the ones who do the most harping on about air pollution killing you) might want to give North Wales a miss. Shocked


I opened up the address and the only people I read who were complaining about the pollution were the North Wales people. I didn't see any sensitive North Americans complaining.

Got the butt end of the story turned around up under your nose for a few whiffs there, eyh.


Were you in F.R.E.E.D.? If so, we met on the Fukuoka-Pusan ferry in 2008. "I'm a drunken man on a Halifax pier..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Died By Bear



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Location: On the big lake they call Gitche Gumee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The OP doesn't understand what clean, fresh air is because the OP has never done THIS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Cosmic Hum



Joined: 09 May 2003
Location: Sonic Space

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Died By Bear wrote:
The OP doesn't understand what clean, fresh air is because the OP has never done THIS.

Nothing breathes so easily as the cowardice of long range rifle hunting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
frankhenry



Joined: 13 Mar 2007

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:09 am    Post subject: Re: Not just a problem in Korea and China Reply with quote

Ralph Winfield wrote:
frankhenry wrote:
robbie_davies wrote:
http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/north-wales-weather-air-pollution-6907252

Some you more sensitive North Americans (the ones who do the most harping on about air pollution killing you) might want to give North Wales a miss. Shocked


I opened up the address and the only people I read who were complaining about the pollution were the North Wales people. I didn't see any sensitive North Americans complaining.

Got the butt end of the story turned around up under your nose for a few whiffs there, eyh.


Were you in F.R.E.E.D.? If so, we met on the Fukuoka-Pusan ferry in 2008. "I'm a drunken man on a Halifax pier..."


I have no idea what F.R.E.E.D. means. I have been to Fukuoka but not in 2008. By the way, what does F.R.E.E.D mean? The eating disorder foundation?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zyzyfer



Joined: 29 Jan 2003
Location: who, what, where, when, why, how?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Cosmic Hum wrote:
Died By Bear wrote:
The OP doesn't understand what clean, fresh air is because the OP has never done THIS.

Nothing breathes so easily as the cowardice of long range rifle hunting.


Bear, meet knife. You ripped sexy beast you, Hum. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


This page is maintained by the one and only Dave Sperling.
Contact Dave's ESL Cafe
Copyright © 2013 Dave Sperling. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

TEFL International Supports Dave's ESL Cafe
TEFL Courses, TESOL Course, English Teaching Jobs - TEFL International