Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS Lots of Classic Tales storybooks - brand new

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Otter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:06 am    Post subject: FS Lots of Classic Tales storybooks - brand new Reply with quote

English Teaching Story Books For Sale

If it is a ‘TB’ it means Teacher’s book, lightly used and in good condition. No writing except for on the front. ‘SB’ means an unused story book. ‘AB’ means an unused activity book that goes with the storybook. Sorry for the crappy photos, they were taken on my phone camera rather than my proper camera.

The activity books contain quizzes and other activities to help the students understand the material in the story book. Classic tales is a very good series of story books from Oxford University Press. I choose them for my business as they seem to be the best books out there for Korean EFL students, and many students have already read the stories in Korean. It makes them easier to understand for the learners.

Classic tales is a great series of books for young Korean (or other EFL) learners to enjoy reading, improve fluency and increase their vocabulary. These books are quite expensive in the shops, so if you’re planning on starting your own business they’re a steal. I can personally endorse these as a good quality reading program that works. My students have learned a great deal from this series of books.

Classic Tales:

Level 1:

Three Billy Goats – 1x TB, 7x SB and 7x AB

The Magic Cooking Pot – 2x SB, 2x WB. Also and old edition (FOC)

Rumpelstiltskin – 1 Older edition TB, 3x SB (multimedia CD rom included), 3x AB. These books do have students’ names written on them but were never used. What I do usually do with these books is to put a sticker over the name.

Level 2:

Jack and the Beanstalk – 1xSB, 1x AB

The Ugly Duckling – 1x TB, 3x SB, 3xAB

The Gingerbread Man – 1x SB, 1x AB

The Fisherman and His Wife – 1xTB

Level 3: 

Little Red Riding Hood – 1xSB

Goldilocks and the Three Bears – 1X SB, 1x AB

Aladdin – 1x SB, 1x AB

Level 4:

Cinderella – 1x SB, 1xAB 

Pinnochio – 1xSB

I will split them up, but I'll a hefty discount if you buy them as a job lot.
Pm me and make an offer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: