Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To the Guy in Bucheon Wearing a Suit on Your Way to Hagwon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeoulNate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wear a suit or waist coat nearly everyday to work Cool
young_clinton

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hokie21 wrote:
young_clinton wrote:
young_clinton wrote:
Who is this guy and why would you even post this about him?

I wonder if you hear or see this type of language style a lot. Sort of sounds like pleading and someone desperately trying to reason with you. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Talking to yourself again?

Sorry Died By Bear/Hokie/Titus I was talking to Dodge/IPIC/Speck. I used my own quote to make a point. However somebody who is generally superficial in the way he thinks and dumb enough to use "My Bad" is not likely really to see that.
young_clinton

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Died By Bear wrote:

Haha, at least his spelling was correct this time, and maybe finally learned the difference between "there"and "their".

Died By Bear/Hokie/Titus did you mean "and maybe he finally learned the difference between "there" and "their". By the way, the people on this forum should be starting to realize that you have additional socks on this forum that you use for effect. For instance a post by Hokie21 immediately followed by a post by Died By Bear, both hostile. In addition like I mentioned before, both posters use the retarded "My Bad".
Died By Bear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

young_clinton wrote:
Died By Bear wrote:

Haha, at least his spelling was correct this time, and maybe finally learned the difference between "there"and "their".

Died By Bear/Hokie/Titus did you mean "and maybe he finally learned the difference between "there" and "their". By the way, the people on this forum should be starting to realize that you have additional socks on this forum that you use for effect. For instance a post by Hokie21 immediately followed by a post by Died By Bear, both hostile. In addition like I mentioned before, both posters use the retarded "My Bad".

You poor, sad little man. Tsk tsk...are you lonely today? Very Happy

IMO, "my bad" is nothing compared to not knowing the diff between "KNOW BODY" and "nobody" or not knowing the difference between "there" and "their". BTW, where did you go to school? Or did you buy your degree on KoSan Road in Thailand? Your reasoning and logic is laughable friend.

Hokie and I are hostile to you because you're a TOOL.
J Rock

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Died By Bear wrote:
young_clinton wrote:
Died By Bear wrote:

IMO, "my bad" is nothing compared to not knowing the diff between "KNOW BODY" and "nobody" or not knowing the difference between "there" and "their". BTW, where did you go to school? Or did you buy your degree on KoSan Road in Thailand? Your reasoning and logic is laughable friend.

Do you two guys realize you've resorted to bitching and arguing at each other for small grammatical errors? Give the fued a rest and ignore each other already.
Stain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J Rock wrote:
Died By Bear wrote:
young_clinton wrote:
Died By Bear wrote:

Do you two guys realize you've resorted to bitching and arguing at each other for small grammatical errors? Give the fued a rest and ignore each other already.

I agree. When it comes to the point of arguing over grammar, then the original argument is lost. Incidentally, you misspelled "feud".
le-paul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Died By Bear wrote:
young_clinton wrote:
Died By Bear wrote:

I would be hostile to him/her if I could be bothered but I find just ignoring his/her posts the easiest way...

He/she did make me think yesterday though when he/she posted (regarding the ferry disaster); 'a lot of the people are probably trapped inside the ship'.

Really? You think so? That was a blinding flash of insight there!
beentheredonethat777

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:51 am    Post subject: Re: To the Guy in Bucheon Wearing a Suit on Your Way to Hagw Reply with quote

Speck7 wrote:
Please stop, you're embarrassing us. A full out black suit and tie, you can't be serious. You look like a complete....tool.

You prize yourself way more than any hagwon manager does that's for sure. But you are WAY over dressed and you look hilarious (in a bad way.) You stick out like a sore thumb. You must feel SO important but it's downright laughable on how UNimportant you truly are.

I really hope this prevents you from wearing another suit to hagwon. And anyone else for that matter. Sometimes the truth hurts, but if you must hear it, I'm glad it came from me.
Quote:

Maybe it was a special day at his school. My public school last year ALL of the guys wore suits every day.( except on Sports day) At my current school, all staff is required to wear suits on parent/teacher conference days, open house, picture day, company dinners, and whenever the boss comes into the staff room and says, "wear a suit tomorrow."
(it's a hogwan)
Sector7G

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stain wrote:
J Rock wrote:

I agree. When it comes to the point of arguing over grammar, then the original argument is lost. Incidentally, you misspelled "feud".
haha you beat me to it!
Stain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sector7G wrote:
Stain wrote:
J Rock wrote:

haha you beat me to it!

It was just some ribbing. Actually, I enjoy J Rock's posts. I'm sure he knows how to spell it.
Sector7G

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stain wrote:

It was just some ribbing. Actually, I enjoy J Rock's posts. I'm sure he knows how to spell it.
Hey I'm sure he does too....but that one was hard to pass up!
Stain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sector7G wrote:
Stain wrote:

Hey I'm sure he does too....but that one was hard to pass up!

I admit it was.
Steelrails

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So when I wear my spats, is that beta?
I'm With You

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:29 am    Post subject: Re: To the Guy in Bucheon Wearing a Suit on Your Way to Hagw Reply with quote

Speck7 wrote:
Please stop, you're embarrassing us. A full out black suit and tie, you can't be serious. You look like a complete....tool.

Speck7,

His boss might make him wear it. Maybe his boss even bought it for him!

GABA, an eikaiwa in Japan, makes their teachers wear black suits. They all look like undertakers.

It's a really weird look, though, and I do not envy them one bit.
young_clinton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

le-paul wrote:

I would be hostile to him/her if I could be bothered but I find just ignoring his/her posts the easiest way...

He/she did make me think yesterday though when he/she posted (regarding the ferry disaster); 'a lot of the people are probably trapped inside the ship'.

Really? You think so? That was a blinding flash of insight there!

So tell me "Le-Paul", I'm curious, are you a psychiatric nurse or psychologist or are you something else? Your posts seem to conflict on this. Also you've gone from being an American-baiter to being a forum huckster and now your baiting individual people on the forum. You really should direct your psychological training towards yourself, if indeed that is all real, huckster. If after all you really don't have any training then by all means read up about it, analyze yourself. You could start with a partial lack of empathy which you accidently show with your attack in the above post. Are you not concerned about the apparent appalling loss of life at this moment?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: